2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanford and...?

Big 10 has the best standards in the USA fambalam.

Everyone except maybe Washington St., ASU and the Oregons. KAL and UKLA are two of the best public universities in the country.

The Pac-12 is on par with B1G. The ACC is watered down now. Let's not count the Ivy league.

Everyone except maybe Washington St., ASU and the Oregons. KAL and UKLA are two of the best public universities in the country.

The Pac-12 is on par with B1G. The ACC is watered down now. Let's not count the Ivy league.
The Big 10 actually requires all members to part of the AAU. Nebraska got kicked out though after they joined.

They got kicked out of the AAU because AAU doesn't count agriculture funding towards the required amount.

But they're still in the B1G conference - right?

We're you the one who posted years ago that Nebraska had to increase funding for some academics to meet the B1G requirements?

They got kicked out of the AAU because AAU doesn't count agriculture funding towards the required amount.
And their medical school is in Omaha and not on the Lincoln campus.

btw I hate this thread title, Saban is a can and a quitter. Dude couldn't hack it in the nfl with real athletes so he went to coach a bunch of kids that fuck their sisters.

btw I hate this thread title, Saban is a can and a quitter. Dude couldn't hack it in the nfl with real athletes so he went to coach a bunch of kids that fuck their sisters.
You sound poor.

Who's your team?

But they're still in the B1G conference - right?

We're you the one who posted years ago that Nebraska had to increase funding for some academics to meet the B1G requirements?

Yes.
If they weren't in AAU they probably would not have been accepted.

Yes.
If they weren't in AAU they probably would not have been accepted.
That's what Delaney said too. Because of that, the SEC got stuck with Mizzou.

I miss that Notre Dame fan, Bert Macklin FBI or whatever.

He was very delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back