2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.
This O is turrible
<1>

Can't find their own ass this quarter

The last time I was AT&T stadium I really hit it off with an usher. She was built like a goddamn linebacker and we spent some time during the game canoodling. She said she would come to my hotel after she got off work. Hours later she said she would charge me $300 to come over. I was hurt and offended. I also didn't have $300 in cash on me.

The last time I was AT&T stadium I really hit it off with an usher. She was built like a goddamn linebacker and we spent some time during the game canoodling. She said she would come to my hotel after she got off work. Hours later she said she would charge me $300 to come over. I was hurt and offended. I also didn't have $300 in cash on me.

You sound poor

Was that when Roman Reigns slammed Triple H in front of 101,000 people?

LSU still doesn't have a decent QB.

ohshit.gif

Still cheaper than the bottled water there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back