2018 Fantasy Baseball

Just let me get word about Kershaw.

Do you want me to fall back to last place?!

Fair enough

Our baby needs you to have more patience than that, and don't worry I'm not going to trade Buster to someone else on the same day I told you no.

Just let me get word about Kershaw.
New Player Note Sat, May 26

Clayton Kershaw (biceps) threw four innings in a simulated game Saturday.

Advice: After the outing, Kershaw declared himself ready to go in five days if the Dodgers need him. Whether the team feels the same way is unclear. Either way, the bottom line is Kershaw is close to a return. He's been on the disabled list since May 6 with left biceps tendinitis.

Advice: After the outing, Kershaw declared himself ready to go in five days if the Dodgers need him. Whether the team feels the same way is unclear. Either way, the bottom line is Kershaw is close to a return. He's been on the disabled list since May 6 with left biceps tendinitis.
I said give me a day!!

Should just trade him to someone else.

I will say @Sara your rotation is going to be TST when MadBum comes back in about a week.

You got crushed in that deal.
Not really, I was willing to give up Kershaw for more pitching depth. Plus I got tired of my team hitting .220 every week and I needed someone who could hit for average.

Jesus, I’m getting hit hard with injuries.

Back