2018 Fedor vs 2018 Romero

Yoel would KO 2011 Fedor, who got slept by Hendo

He would also KO 2000 Fedor, who lost to Arona

2005 Fedor probably beats him though...……………...………...probably

Yoel is better than any version of Fedor...seriously the man is just different level

today Fedor would go to sleep by 1 touch form Yoel, no need for knee because of Fedor's health
"Prime Fedor" vs Yoel maybe 50-50 or 60-40 for Fedor

Yoel would KO 2011 Fedor, who got slept by Hendo

He would also KO 2000 Fedor, who lost to Arona

2005 Fedor probably beats him though...……………...………...probably
Yeah i agree with you mate , the 2011 who got melted by another middleweight would get melted by romero too

Right now I'd say Yoel for sure. Fedor's chin is just gone, and while he's still pretty fast for a HW, Yoel is faster.

Right now I'd say Yoel for sure. Fedor's chin is just gone, and while he's still pretty fast for a HW, Yoel is faster.
Yoel can be faster than MM and slower than gassed Ngannou, that is what make Yoel so unpredictable

Anyone's fight. Fedor still hits like no one Romero has ever fought. And he is a damn good puncher too.

Anyone's fight. Fedor still hits like no one Romero has ever fought. And he is a damn good puncher too.
Yoel ate Brunson's shin to the head, Robert's knee to the face, Robert's shin to the head, Robert's elbows to the head and still not get rocked. All of that shits hit harder than Fedor's hands prime or not

Yoel ate Brunson's shin to the head, Robert's knee to the face, Robert's shin to the head, Robert's elbows to the head and still not get rocked. All of that shits hit harder than Fedor's hands prime or not

Yeah not really, Fedor was a GOAT HW, Yoel a very good LHW basically.
Hendo is a good MW, not good LHW and still able to KO Fedor
They both drop the same.
i dont think so, Yoel has never been knock down in his UFC career, the only time he get finished is when he was very green, just like how Fedor get finished by some Japanese bums

He was past it by then man let’s be honest.
yeah whenever Fedor lose, that means he out of his prime, not because his opponents is better than him, i heard that shit all the time by all Fedor's fans
fun fact: Hendo is much older than Fedor in that fight, that Hendo was not in his prime

Back