2018 Fedor vs 2018 Romero

Hendo is a good MW, not good LHW and still able to KO Fedor

i dont think so, Yoel has never been knock down in his UFC career, the only time he get finished is when he was very green, just like how Fedor get finished by some Japanese bums

umm...

who the fuck were those japanese bums and why does no one else know about this?

Yoel ate Brunson's shin to the head, Robert's knee to the face, Robert's shin to the head, Robert's elbows to the head and still not get rocked. All of that shits hit harder than Fedor's hands prime or not

Whittaker's elbow doesn't hit harder than prime Fedor's punches. Please

Yoel is better than any version of Fedor...seriously the man is just different level

EXACTLY. Anyone who believes any version of OVERRATED Fedor could beat Yoel is either completely oblivious or disconnected from reality and delusional.

fedor must have dishespected OP's family some how...

Dude have you seen that fight ? They stopped it because a cut caused from an elbow(which were illegal)
why the elbow were illegal (serious question)
Edit: Nvm, you can't use elbow in that fight

this 27-20 guy beat Fedor back then
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tsuyoshi-Kosaka-190

Maybe you are right, but i think the different isn't too much
Man, you should watch that fight. Fedor lost by a cut technicality due to screwy rules. He completely demolished Kosaka in the rematch. I agree that Yoel destroys current Fedor but that fight is meaningless.

umm...

who the fuck were those japanese bums and why does no one else know about this?
People know about it, but its not any real black mark on his resume.

Man, you should watch that fight. Fedor lost by a cut technicality due to screwy rules. He completely demolished Kosaka in the rematch.

People know about it, but its not any real black mark on his resume.
that why i said they were green back then so a loss when they were green means nothing

that why i said they were green back then so a loss when they were green means nothing
No, its not even a legit loss tbh. Was a technicality borne of a screwy ruleset.

Yoel ate Brunson's shin to the head, Robert's knee to the face, Robert's shin to the head, Robert's elbows to the head and still not get rocked. All of that shits hit harder than Fedor's hands prime or not

I don't think you understand how this works amigo.

I don't think you understand how this works amigo.

People don't even understand the difference between a HW and a MW.
There is a reason Yoel goes through hell to cut to MW in order to avoid bigger fighters.

yeah whenever Fedor lose, that means he out of his prime, not because his opponents is better than him, i heard that shit all the time by all Fedor's fans
fun fact: Hendo is much older than Fedor in that fight, that Hendo was not in his prime

Yeah I know Hendo was older, doesn't change anything imo, he's not beating a prime Fedor too often, he might win 2 or 3 out of 10.

Yes he was past it but read the title of the thread buddy.

True but was just responding on merits. Romero would beat him now I think, it doesn't change Fedor's legacy though.

Yeah I know Hendo was older, doesn't change anything imo, he's not beating a prime Fedor too often, he might win 2 or 3 out of 10.

Yeah I think whilst Fedor was in decline he still wins that match the majority of the time, the finish itself was both rather freaky and with questions of legality, prior to that Fedor knocked Hendo down in the conventional standup.

That is a big issue for me, people think of Hendo as a big hitter and he obviously is but Fedor's a bigger hitter.

People don't even understand the difference between a HW and a MW.
There is a reason Yoel goes through hell to cut to MW in order to avoid bigger fighters.
a MW KOed Mark Hunt, a MW KOed Fedor, RUmble (a former WW and MW) KO most LHW except DC and Phil Davis

yeah whenever Fedor lose, that means he out of his prime, not because his opponents is better than him, i heard that shit all the time by all Fedor's fans
fun fact: Hendo is much older than Fedor in that fight, that Hendo was not in his prime
What are you on about? Fedor was undeafeated for almost 10 years in nearly 30 fights, fighting 3 times a year in MMA INCLUDING several times a year in Combat Sambo where he was also a world champion. That is BEFORE he started losing. He peaked early, but he had a lot of milage on him. Hendo being older is not relevant, fighters are different, not to mention Hendo was on TRT.

Back