2018 French Open

Kind of disappointing from delpo. All those break points and nothing to show for it.

yea and she always implodes right as she gets close to a win or the end of a match. you want to get rich? do some live betting when she is playing tennis against some good players.

and she might not be tall, but she is certainly a good athlete that can hit as well as most of the girls on tour

Power does tend to mean you have force though having weaker moments.

I'll perhaps not state my opinions on the source of Serena's power.

Power does tend to mean you have force though having weaker moments.

I'll perhaps not state my opinions on the source of Serena's power.
serena is such an icon that even if she tested positive, i think they would sit on it, ESPECIALLY since she is black. that would start a shit storm the wta would want no part of as they would immediately become the target of protesters claiming that she set her up because racism

serena is such an icon that even if she tested positive, i think they would sit on it, ESPECIALLY since she is black. that would start a shit storm the wta would want no part of as they would immediately become the target of protesters claiming that she set her up because racism
Must be hard for you watching serena dominate these white girls

Must be hard for you watching serena dominate these white girls
ah yes. the racism angle. hmmm. my favorite player growing up in basketball was isiah thomas (pistons version). my favorite baseball player was lou whitaker. favorite golfer was calvin peete. favorite football player was billy sims. see a pattern there?

in fact, outside of tennis and hockey ALL my favorite players were black. and the pickings were slim in those sports. yet because i think tennis would see a pr nightmare if she popped means i MUST be racist. liberals like you are so tiring.

I think Nadal will eventually surpass Federer with most career Grand Slams.

I hope he does, but not just by keep winning French Open, he needs some more australian open and wimbledon wins, hopefully he gets them.

i dont think so, but it could be close considering the drop off of djokovic and andy murray. but nadal was slowng down before this resurgence in the past year, and i doubt he can keep it up for too long. so unless he rattles a few off in the next 18 months, i dont see it happening. i still think federer has 1 or 2 left in him maybe as well.

i really hate nadal too. in my top 2 or 3 least favorite players. and i like federer quite a bit, so i hope he doesnt pass him.

Hard to tell if Nadal will surpass Fed in grand slams. My guts telling me it's unlikely. F'ed probably has another left in him. And Nadal hasn't won a non-French Open grand slam since 2013. I still wouldn't be surprised if Nadal did end up on top though. Hell, he might get there on French Open's alone.

Hard to tell if Nadal will surpass Fed in grand slams. My guts telling me it's unlikely. F'ed probably has another left in him. And Nadal hasn't won a non-French Open grand slam since 2013. I still wouldn't be surprised if Nadal did end up on top though. Hell, he might get there on French Open's alone.

Won US Open last year

i dont think so, but it could be close considering the drop off of djokovic and andy murray. but nadal was slowng down before this resurgence in the past year, and i doubt he can keep it up for too long. so unless he rattles a few off in the next 18 months, i dont see it happening. i still think federer has 1 or 2 left in him maybe as well.

i really hate nadal too. in my top 2 or 3 least favorite players. and i like federer quite a bit, so i hope he doesnt pass him.

Wonder how he does it?

PowerlessInfatuatedGallinule-max-1mb.gif

considering his career resurgence over the past couple years, it makes you wonder. he was going through a pretty steep decline for awhile

Yup.

Don't be surprised to see Djokovic and Murray back in the winner's circle before too long neither, when by rights they should be nearing the end of their careers at 30+ and sustaining crippling injuries.

Yup.

Don't be surprised to see Djokovic and Murray back in the winner's circle before too long neither, when by rights they should be nearing the end of their careers at 30+ and sustaining crippling injuries.
neither of those guys are built like nadal though. he is much more muscular and thick than especially nadal. thats why his comeback is more surprising. nadal just seems like he forgot to play at the level he used to even though he is supposedly close to 100% now. just like with serena, i would be shocked if the powers that be let nadal piss dirty though. it would be a huge black eye. it was one thing for sharapova, but quite another for nadal or serena who both likely are on something

Back