2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe he missed again wide right?

Who will be Minnesota's kicker next week?

Makes me more mad every time I watch it. What could he have done differently?

Whatever, at least didn’t lose

Makes me more mad every time I watch it. What could he have done differently?

Whatever, at least didn’t lose

I would not have blamed Clay for going off on the red the way Kelce did to that other one last year.

Trash roughing penalty, and a trash holding on a non hold that took away the Graham TD

Watching the Pats game. They’re losing 14-3 but everyone looks so calm and Brady just ate up 8 minutes of clock. That’s the thing that frustrates me about this last game is those incompletions in the 4th.... I know they wanted to score to ice it but fuck.... Williams was doing good why not burn some clock?

Not convinced they deserved to win

{<huh}

Did you watch the game? There were some huge calls that got fucked up by the officials. Graham getting mugged on a deep ball with no call, Adams getting called for phantom PI, and that Clay roughing?

The front seven of the Packers is a disgrace though. I'm not actually convinced any of them are starters besides Daniels and Clark.

{<huh}

Did you watch the game? There were some huge calls that got fucked up by the officials. Graham getting mugged on a deep ball with no call, Adams getting called for phantom PI, and that Clay roughing?

The front seven of the Packers is a disgrace though. I'm not actually convinced any of them are starters besides Daniels and Clark.

Daniels had Cousins behind the line and just stopped.

If that BS penalty against Clay wasn't called everyone would be talking about how Green Bay's defense finally stepped up.

Aaron Jones is back next week, so that should open up more big play for the offense.

Broadcasters mentioned Mike probably didn't want a flag thrown. Makes sense.
It’s at the stage some defenders have the attitude “I’m going to get flagged, might as well kill the QB and get my money’s worth”

One big positive from this game..... our punter is a God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back