2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can wrap him up without taking him to the ground.

No. Most of us do not want pussyball.

images

images

tenor.gif

The refs for the Packers VIkings game.

QueasyUnsightlyCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

SouthParkNFL.gif

Expect Clay didn’t pick him up... Cousins was in the air cause Matthews basically speared him.

Anyone else worri d about Rodgers and his knee on that field in DC?

Anyone else worri d about Rodgers and his knee on that field in DC?

Yeah, a little. He got hit a little too much yesterday too.

Aaron Jones has to be the game MVP next Sunday and all will be well.

NFL doubling down on its stupidity and claming the Clay sack is wrong and using it as a teaching video for teams around the league on what not to do... You gotta be fucking kidding me...
"The NFL doubled down on Clay Matthews' much-debated roughing-the-passer penalty and said Monday that not only was it the correct call, but it will be used on a teaching tape sent to teams."
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y-green-bay-packers-clay-matthews-was-correct
What a joke

Why didn't GB get Mack? He is a monster and worth every penny. Plus Rodgers wouldn't have to play him twice a year. Why is it so rare for the Packers to get someone expensive?

Why didn't GB get Mack? He is a monster and worth every penny. Plus Rodgers wouldn't have to play him twice a year. Why is it so rare for the Packers to get someone expensive?
If.... IF ... one or both of the first round picks next year turn into real ballers it will be fine. I agree that it woulda been worth it to take the sure thing, but I don't fault Gute for trusting the staff to draft and develop. That's been the philosophy in Green Bay for decades and its produced some of the best teams in history.

Raiders wanted the Bears draft picks and GB would have had to give up way too much for Mack at that point.

If we didn't have to face that guy twice a year I wouldn't be so bothered by not getting him.

Trubisky looks like he is only capable of running a college offense, so maybe it ain't so bad after all, lol.

If.... IF ... one or both of the first round picks next year turn into real ballers it will be fine. I agree that it woulda been worth it to take the sure thing, but I don't fault Gute for trusting the staff to draft and develop. That's been the philosophy in Green Bay for decades and its produced some of the best teams in history.

Why not Josh Gordon then? There is nothing to do in GB so maybe he doesn't fall off the wagon. lmao

So him and Aaron Jones can go inject reefers together? No thanks

Raiders wanted the Bears draft picks and GB would have had to give up way too much for Mack at that point.

If we didn't have to face that guy twice a year I wouldn't be so bothered by not getting him.

Trubisky looks like he is only capable of running a college offense, so maybe it ain't so bad after all, lol.

I get planning for the future, but Rodgers is in his prime now. Green Bay is always 'developing' guys. What Mack can do is so rare. Why not overspend on someone that can be considered best in the world?

I would have loved to see him terrorize Capcan Kirk yesterday. Oh well. Hopefully they nail the draft.

And who is to say any draft player will hit.

Welp, Mack just got a win for a divisional rival. Russ probably runs all around and does his thing without Mack there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back