2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how legit this is, but it wouldn't surprise me at all:

fKPxxiN.jpg

Is this why he keeps hitting qbs late?

Hope I’m wrong,looks like the classic trap game , first road game. White uniforms .....

Little doubt that cm3 is gone after this year. Gute is cut from the Lombardi cloth, and will cut a player too early rather than too late.

Josh Jones inactive again.

Can we just trade this TT “gem” away for a bacon sandwich already?

EDIT:
Matthews didn’t hit Cousins late

Last edited:
Jesus Christ....

I could get giving up bombs to say Mahomes who has a cannon arm or Rustled.... but check down Alec Smith?

Jesus Christ....

I could get giving up bombs to say Mahomes who has a cannon arm or Rustled.... but check down Alec Smith?

lol we are fucked with safety play this year, unless Gute makes a trade for Earl or signs Reid.

Brice is not a free safety and he is higher up on the depth than Josh Jones, FFS.

lol we are fucked with safety play this year, unless Gute makes a trade for Earl or signs Reid.

Brice is not a free safety and he is higher up on the depth than Josh Jones, FFS.
Jesus Christ this is going to be a trap game.

Meanwhile, Jordy has almost 200 yards right now.

At least Minny might shit the bed against the Bills, lol.

But this is a terrible start. 0-2 on third downs, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Do these refs understand the ball has to be catchable for DOI?

Davon House holding on for dear life out there.

Literally.

Couple things... Bench Alexander... Even if only for a few snaps...
Cut House.
Defense can not stop the run.
Why is lowery out there in with two down linemen when we have wilkerson,clark, and daniels all who are better... Just like last week when house was in instead of jackson for no apparent reason.
Refs are calling everything and anything on us. Did someone pay the refs to go against the packers this year(im obviously joking here but it feels like that)
Seriously though, cut House and bench Alexander.

It’s going to be a chippy game I think with a lot of ticky tat penalties.

That run, right there... Jones should be the lead back

Aaron Jones better pace himself out there, or else McCarthy will do it for him.

Hey guys not a packers fan but just checking you guys are going to win this game and not fuck my parly right?

Looks like it's going to be one of those games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back