2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a much better game for the Packers. Everyone looks charged up and motivated and the play calling is MUCH BETTER.

The media keeps pushing this Rodgers had McCarthy fired narrative, but the fact is Packer Fans been asking for this for YEARS. We wanted this!

Forget draft picks, Pack needs to finish strong this season to entice a top shelf coach.

Most points in a game this season already lmao

Fire more people this week

1:37 into Philbins tenure ,packers out of challenges ......I’ll just leave that there

Thought they were both in GB's favor. Not going to get annoyed with those. At least I can see his perspective. When fat Mike challenged, most of the time I was like "did you see the replay?"

Thought they were both in GB's favor. Not going to get annoyed with those. At least I can see his perspective. When fat Mike challenged, most of the time I was like "did you see the replay?"

They always burn timeouts early in the half, he just wanted to do the same

Felt like the team was playing to prove the media wrong.

Finally won a game!

Atlantas defense is ruined with injuries but it was nice to see a little spark again

Really hope whoever is coaching next year keeps Pettine around, like what the Bears did this past offseason with Fangio. He’s done a solid job given what he’s had to work with

Pack should have beat the Cards last Sunday but clearly didn't want it enough. The team is regaining some mojo with this win today. We aren't going anywhere this year, but I want this team to play with swagger and toughness down the stretch.
The Seahawks made the playoffs at 7-9, this season isn’t over

The year they did that they won their division though
We need the eagles to lose, the bears to lose, and the queens to lose tomorrow

It’s a long road but it’s not a dead end, yet

The Seahawks made the playoffs at 7-9, this season isn’t over

I like your moxy, and I want to believe too. But the 2018 Green Bay Packers are not making the playoffs.

D-line is ravaged losing both Mo Wilkerson and Mike Daniels. Montravius Adams has had every chance to step up, but nothing so far. The O-line is a Bhak Injury away from being Giants level bad and that's what is really killing production for the offense. Especially on 3rd down. You also only have one baller of a receiver in Adams. The rooks look good, but route running and being on the same page with #12 isn't going to happen this season. You'd need guys like Kumerow, Cobb, and Bobby Tonyan to start balling out if this team really has a shot at the post-season.

But let's say GB beats the Bears next week in convincing fashion and other NFC teams in the mix continue to drop games. Well, you never know...

I like your moxy, and I want to believe too. But the 2018 Green Bay Packers are not making the playoffs.

D-line is ravaged losing both Mo Wilkerson and Mike Daniels. Montravius Adams has had every chance to step up, but nothing so far. The O-line is a Bhak Injury away from being Giants level bad and that's what is really killing production for the offense. Especially on 3rd down. You also only have one baller of a receiver in Adams. The rooks look good, but route running and being on the same page with #12 isn't going to happen this season. You'd need guys like Kumerow, Cobb, and Bobby Tonyan to start balling out if this team really has a shot at the post-season.

But let's say GB beats the Bears next week in convincing fashion and other NFC teams in the mix continue to drop games. Well, you never know...
Exactly

With #12 unless you are actually out, there’s still a chance

No reason to think the season is over until it is

I played around with that playoff predictor and had Green Bay make it as the 6th seed. Which means they would have a meeting with the Cowboys at Jerry's world. Now if GB were to get into the playoffs that means they would have to continue to play some serious ball down the stretch with guys stepping up. But am I wrong for thinking this Packers squad would get crushed against that Dallas D? Not to mention Zeke having his way with our D-line?

I played around with that playoff predictor and had Green Bay make it as the 6th seed. Which means they would have a meeting with the Cowboys at Jerry's world. Now if GB were to get into the playoffs that means they would have to continue to play some serious ball down the stretch with guys stepping up. But am I wrong for thinking this Packers squad would get crushed against that Dallas D? Not to mention Zeke having his way with our D-line?
It’s hard to understand how much the players are motivated to have the fat bastard gone

No bro they own the cowgirls in Dallas ,green uniforms , guaranteed win ,trust me

I’m confused on how to feel, now out of a top ten pick ???

I’m confused on how to feel, now out of a top ten pick ???

Draft is a crapshoot anyways. I say win whatever games left we can to build morale going forward and let the draft seeding sort itself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back