2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good to get a win but this win was against a less than stellar team that is having a worse season than the Packers. We didn't beat a playoff Falcon team. In fact, we beat a team that had more losses than we did.

I don't have a lot of hope for next week. No Santa Jay throwing interceptions.

It was good to get a win but this win was against a less than stellar team that is having a worse season than the Packers. We didn't beat a playoff Falcon team. In fact, we beat a team that had more losses than we did.

I don't have a lot of hope for next week. No Santa Jay throwing interceptions.

I’m just glad Julio didn’t go for 250

Whose troll account are you? You are obviously an idiot who doesn't know how to form sentences or use paragraphs while posting drunken ramblings. It's common to see such behavior from ladyboys who like watching gay men play a little girls game. At least little girls don't fake injuries like the professional diveball players who pass out without being touched.
I mean...its cool and all. My parents are quite a bit older than me. They are actually visiting right now and its lots of fun hanging out even if they are a bit out of my league cognitively.

Anyway, do you realise how OLD you sound replying to that goof like that?

So packers have spent year after year drafting defense to improve that crap shoot, and now bears have one of the best defenses in the league ;(

Who was that CB we were all about 2016 nfc championship game, a third stringer that played well except for that game ,was covering Julio ??

lol he's on the roster man

usa-today-8259855.0.jpg

He's basically only been good when covering Julio

EDIT: But he wasn't on the team that year. You're probably actually thinking of Gunter. But I don't think anyone was really high on him like they were on House. Because, unlike House, Gunter didn't have anything approaching a CB1's physical talents.

LaDarius-Gunter.jpg

Anyone else just not get why/how Justin Vogel is still a free agent.

He played in all 16 regular season games, recording 71 punts for 3,155 yards for an average of 44.4 yards.[7] He also set the single-season franchise record for net punting average with 41.6 yards per punt and was selected to be a 2018 Pro Bowl alternate.[9]

lol he's on the roster man

usa-today-8259855.0.jpg

He's basically only been good when covering Julio

EDIT: But he wasn't on the team that year. You're probably actually thinking of Gunter. But I don't think anyone was really high on him like they were on House. Because, unlike House, Gunter didn't have anything approaching a CB1's physical talents.

LaDarius-Gunter.jpg

Yes Gunter

Anyone else just not get why/how Justin Vogel is still a free agent.

He played in all 16 regular season games, recording 71 punts for 3,155 yards for an average of 44.4 yards.[7] He also set the single-season franchise record for net punting average with 41.6 yards per punt and was selected to be a 2018 Pro Bowl alternate.[9]
Teams don't sign kickers/punters DURING the season barring catastrophic injuries OR a guy getting the yips so bad he can't hit a FG from under 20 yards out the way the Bucs had kicker problems last season.

I'll admit him not getting grabbed during the offseason DID surprise me some but while those numbers look good on paper I feel like I remember watching him shank a ton of shit last year with us and kicking from our 30 and it landing at the opponents like 40.

Teams don't sign kickers/punters DURING the season barring catastrophic injuries OR a guy getting the yips so bad he can't hit a FG from under 20 yards out the way the Bucs had kicker problems last season.

I'll admit him not getting grabbed during the offseason DID surprise me some but while those numbers look good on paper I feel like I remember watching him shank a ton of shit last year with us and kicking from our 30 and it landing at the opponents like 40.

I just remember him being way, way, way better than Masthay. And, looking at the stats, he was definitely the best punter that we had had since Josh Bidwell. That's why I was so shocked we drafted Scott. And his net average was almost two full yards better than Scott's this year.

Dude must be an asshole or something.

So I just looked it... somehow the NFC is such a shit show in the Wild Card race the Pack could still make it....

Green Bay would have to win out THEN, we (what position do I play?) need the following teams to lose the # of games in the parenthesis:

Wash (1) - @Jax, @Ten, Phi
Phi (1) - @LaR, @Hou, @Wash
Car (1) - NO, ATL, @no

Green Bay would need the lose of Min @ Sea tonight to lose 2 of the final 3 (or the winner must go winless following tonight)

Min (2) - Mia, @Det, Chi
Sea (2) - @SF, KC, AZ

Ugh........ Relying on SF or Detroit to do something means there's like a .0000001% chance of this happening.

Yeah, if they win out their odds are 33% at worst imo.

But they'll get shit stomped in either LA or god forbid NO.

Yeah, if they win out their odds are 33% at worst imo.

But they'll get shit stomped in either LA or god forbid NO.
NO we get wrecked....

We were one dunceheaded decision away from a chance to beat LA earlier this year and it feels like the KC game may have been LA's "super bowl" as they've been kind of flat since.

lmfao @ the Vikings with Cousins. Paying him all the money was all kinds of wrong.

Everything we needed to happen did

Now we just have to beat Chicago, but I think the team is hella motivated

I mean...its cool and all. My parents are quite a bit older than me. They are actually visiting right now and its lots of fun hanging out even if they are a bit out of my league cognitively.

Anyway, do you realise how OLD you sound replying to that goof like that?

I should sound old because I am. At least I still remember how to spell realize.<Moves>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back