2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings canned DeFillippo this morning.

Did Zimmer fire him to be a scapegoat to try to save his job? The Vikings like ex-Packers. Will Mike McCarthy be the next Viking offensive coordinator?

Did Zimmer fire him to be a scapegoat to try to save his job? The Vikings like ex-Packers. Will Mike McCarthy be the next Viking offensive coordinator?
I'd wager it is a scapegoat thing.

Zimmer to be fair is supposed to be a defensive guy and they've played like ass compared to the hype this season and they haven't really lost any parts on defense.

God I hope we beat the Bears.... mostly cause it’s the Bears

I'd wager it is a scapegoat thing.

Zimmer to be fair is supposed to be a defensive guy and they've played like ass compared to the hype this season and they haven't really lost any parts on defense.

They haven't been good on defense at all, have they?

Ha! Fuck the Vikings.

God I hope we beat the Bears.... mostly cause it’s the Bears

Beating the Bears would almost ensure the Pack win out. It would be their first road win of the season and against a division rival that's a playoff caliber team.

Now they would still need some more losses from the Eagles, Vikings and Panthers to seal the deal.

That’s the difference, between these teams , packer never go for two

If the Packers lose to the Bears, they could be in last place in the North because Detroit plays Buffalo.

Bulaga not expexted to play

RIP Rodgers

McCarthy never helped out his O-line with TE's or backs chipping guys coming off the edge. I'm curious to see if Philbin will actually do something to help in that regard.

If he doesn't then this game could get out of hand fast.

The Packers should have fired Mac after the playoff collapse in Seattle. That was unacceptable.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2018 AFC north division champions

After watching North Dakota State beat South Dakota State tonight, I'd like to see the Packers take a look at Easton Stick and Tanner Volson. Easton Stick is a running quarterback who has both power and speed. He could be one of those combination players. I'd like to see a running back that can throw a great pass.

After watching North Dakota State beat South Dakota State tonight, I'd like to see the Packers take a look at Easton Stick and Tanner Volson. Easton Stick is a running quarterback who has both power and speed. He could be one of those combination players. I'd like to see a running back that can throw a great pass.
Not much talk about it yet but it's going to be the next evolution of the game

Not much talk about it yet but it's going to be the next evolution of the game

I'm old enough to have watched the Packers do it with Paul Hornung. It was one of the things that made the Packers sweep work. The defense couldn't come up to stop the run. They had to stay in coverage.

I'm old enough to have watched the Packers do it with Paul Hornung. It was one of the things that made the Packers sweep work. The defense couldn't come up to stop the run. They had to stay in coverage.
Makes it so the rb doesn't have to be elite, just serviceable and durable

Need a strong oline though because the plays take longer to develop

If the Packers lose to the Bears, they could be in last place in the North because Detroit plays Buffalo.

4th place schedule for 2019?

anigif_enhanced-22651-1422416969-25.gif

SB confirmed next year!

The-Voice.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back