2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Packers defense needs to spend every available minute of practice time learning how to tackle.

If Kevin king doesn't play at least 10 games next year they need to trade him for a water boy. my God dude this next man up shit doesn't work in GB. when top guys are absent they really suffer.

It's getting harder and harder to justify making this guy the highest paid player in the league.

they have a lot of problems to solve this offseason. lots of guys that need to be kicked the fuck out.

It's getting harder and harder to justify making this guy the highest paid player in the league.

Yeah, I've been on Rodgers case this entire season, but he doesn't have much to work with. That pass down the middle looked vintage but EQ didn't break his route off in the endzone to make the catch. Not sure how these guys are still making these kind of mistakes.

Fuck Jimmy Graham and his bum thumb too.

I almost want all early picks on offense in the draft now. At least give Rodgers a loaded offense again and let the chips fall where they may on the defense at this point. This shit is hard to watch.

Defense not looking completely retarded, I guess. That's... Something

Rodgers has had players open several times and hasn't seen them or missed them. Now he appears to be injured again. He might be too old to play.

He just missed Cobb by a mile!

Rodgers has had players open several times and hasn't seen them or missed them. Now he appears to be injured again. He might be too old to play.

He just missed Cobb by a mile!

He missed a wide open MVS which would have been a walk in TD. Rodgers' decision making has been good today and he has been getting the ball out of his hands fast, but his deep ball is just not there this year. A little alarming to be honest.

Lmao. "A little alarming". I would use a slightly more colorful description but yeah

Packer defense in cover 0 in the red zone.

And to think that moron Thompson traded up to get spriggs!!

FUTT!

Kick the ball out of bounds. We know they can't cover.

ya know I heard a guy on ESPN declaring that the smartest thing for GB to do at this point would be to trade Rodgers for a kings ransom and move on. I thought it was insane. maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back