2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with that team? 3 minutes left,trailing and every play gets to 2 seconds on the play clock,wtf

Good thing they got Graham. LOL

Man, I knew the pick was coming. Shame we couldn't have scored there to make it a little closer.

It would have been a fitting end for the Packers to lose that muffed punt.

This is very sobering. Probably a knee jerk reaction but unless our first and second year players blossom next year; I don't think this team will compete for the playoffs next year. There's just too many damn holes on this roster.

Fuck, this has been a long ass season.

Well, high points of the season: Jaire is really good. Fackrell and Martinez have come a long way and thrive in Pettine's system. Davante is a top tier receiver. And we'll have a new head coach next year.

Low points: literally every other thing

Last edited:
Well, high points of the season: Jaire is really good. Fackrell and Martinez have come a long way and thrive in Pettine's system. Davante is a top tier receiver. And we'll have a new head coach next year.

Low points: literally every other thing

Jair "Hold my Receiver" Alexander is a can

Sadly, Pettine might not even be retained next year.

We need a lot of work this off season

These last two years have been too much, we need healthy linemen and some sort of a fucking defense

Ted Thompson not doing shit for years and having horrid drafts is why the packers are in this shit storm

Awe poor Packer fans ...suffering through Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers and 4 sub-500. seasons since 1991.

This is very sobering. Probably a knee jerk reaction but unless our first and second year players blossom next year; I don't think this team will compete for the playoffs next year. There's just too many damn holes on this roster.

Fuck, this has been a long ass season.

That is probably a bit much, but no doubt there is a good amount of work to be done on that roster.

ya know I heard a guy on ESPN declaring that the smartest thing for GB to do at this point would be to trade Rodgers for a kings ransom and move on. I thought it was insane. maybe not.

Nah, McCarthy is gone, Rodgers has actually played more in rhythm these last two games, so I figure he will be ready to buy in next year with a new HC. Besides pass rush, if they can only fix/solidify one unit it has to be the o-line. I have lost count how many times the interior or right side of the line has crumbled during third and short. If Rodgers can stay protected and take less hits he has at least 3 more MVP/SB runs in him. Get him an actual 1,200 yard rusher by the time he is pushing 40 and he might just finish off his career in GB.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-16-at-4.10.47-PM.jpg

Hes+right+you+know+_3f9a5e2ca9af9dad5df588da0bcb8f70.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back