2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Idk how I never heard of that lol

He was a legit great corner and I was wondering why he was unsigned
I think I remember hearing about it in the main NFL thread but I'll be honest, when it comes to DBs I think I am a generation behind in knowing who are the studs essentially.

I think I remember hearing about it in the main NFL thread but I'll be honest, when it comes to DBs I think I am a generation behind in knowing who are the studs essentially.

Aqib Talib is still the man.

Also, us taking a CB day one is my nightmare. We've spent four of our last six 1st/2nd picks on DB's, and CB is a position with a particularly steep learning curve.

EDGE is where we need to go.

Also, us taking a CB day one is my nightmare. We've spent four of our last six 1st/2nd picks on DB's, and CB is a position with a particularly steep learning curve.

EDGE is where we need to go.
I've been saying the whole time I'd be interested to see what King and maybe Randall (when we had him) or Rollins could do with a real pass rush in front of them.

You could have prime Revis, the GOAT C.Wood, and like Primetime out there and even they'd struggle to cover everyone with the pass rush the Packers had.

Signed Fuller to an offer sheet,
not sure if the Bears will match it or not

I think this stays within the teams and parties invomved

Dammit. I thought I remember back in the day the Lions made an offer sheet on then-restricted free agent Na'il Diggs and the terms were public.

Dammit. I thought I remember back in the day the Lions made an offer sheet on then-restricted free agent Na'il Diggs and the terms were public.
They might be.

I'll be honest this is the first offseason where I've actually followed a lot of the little details of it.

Most years I just give it a cursory glance once a week basically.

Hopefully though they dump too much money his way.

Precisely this. Make them pay now or lose a good player to a division rival. I'm just happy they forced their hand.

Precisely this. Make them pay now or lose a good player to a division rival. I'm just happy they forced their hand.
Like, I won't be mad if we don't sign a free agent DB, especially given the ridiculous contracts that are being handed out at the position.

I'm just happy we're TALKING to a couple and one was willing to sign.

Hell, what does that say to the Bears that Fuller SIGNED the offer sheet for a divisional rival.

Bears are probably going to wait the whole 5 days and then match. So unless somebody restructures, I fear this team will be stuck in limbo

A guy from one of the teams that Hundley managed to beat. He has to be a top talent.
From what I remember of that the Bears lost that in spite of Hundley seemingly doing everything he could to lose.

Bears are probably going to wait the whole 5 days and then match. So unless somebody restructures, I fear this team will be stuck in limbo

They knew that they’ll wait 5 days so they purposely gave him a huge offer knowing that they’ll have more time to clear cap space that doesn’t currently exist

tumblr_inline_mt2w8gkc9k1r4z4wv.jpg

Definitely need a plan B though. I think he’ll stay put but I’m sure they made it where it’ll be tough for them to match which helps too. He turned down a offer from another team so it must be decent

Back