2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Claiborne, aka crayon eater, resigned with the Jets

Which leaves Cockrell, Jeremy Lane (can), Byron Maxwell (also can) and Pacman (will get suspended for some stupid shit) still available....

I really hope if we don't sign a DB to help out that Rollins has been eating his horsemeat and injecting himself with the regrown stem cells of Woodson, Revis, and Sanders all off season.

Claiborne, aka crayon eater, resigned with the Jets

Which leaves Cockrell, Jeremy Lane (can), Byron Maxwell (also can) and Pacman (will get suspended for some stupid shit) still available....

I really hope if we don't sign a DB to help out that Rollins has been eating his horsemeat and injecting himself with the regrown stem cells of Woodson, Revis, and Sanders all off season.

I sent Rollins my Charles Woodson hair samples. To give him motivation.

Also Honeybadger went for 1 year $7 mil? Uhhh, I would have given dude more than that. I was thinking like 2 yr $20 mil? Probably why I am not an NFL GM.

Orlando Scandrick was granted his release. Cut as of about 10 minutes ago.

I wonder how much we'd have to give up to get Patrick Peterson from the Tards? Probably a high draft pick in 2018 and 2019, me thinks.

Might be better off than landing a corner in the draft and wasting more of Rodgers prime waiting for the guy to "develop".

PP is the best cb in the league and has been since he got his diabeetus sorted out. So good that he's made Tramon look good again lol. He'd be astoundingly expensive

Something like that would instantly change the entire team into a legit SB contender

PP is the best cb in the league and has been since he got his diabeetus sorted out. So good that he's made Tramon look good again lol. He'd be astoundingly expensive

Something like that would instantly change the entire team into a legit SB contender
We'd have to kill this year and next year's early round draft spots to get him though.

Almost be worth it.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/patrick-peterson-7720/

His contract would be brutal though.

5 yr(s) / $70,050,000

Due to end in like 2021

Yeah there have been trade rumors surrounding him since they wanna blow it up. I'd give a 1st for him easy and probably some other shit but I'm too drunk to sort it out

Maybe the gods shine down upon us and they're stupid enough to ship him out for a 1st and Rollins lmfao

Yeah there have been trade rumors surrounding him since they wanna blow it up. I'd give a 1st for him easy and probably some other shit but I'm too drunk to sort it out

Maybe the gods shine down upon us and they're stupid enough to ship him out for a 1st and Rollins lmfao
What about a 1st and like... Goodson?

OROROR... a 1st and Hundley... god knows Bradford won't hold up past game 3.

2018 2nd, 2019 1st, Hundley, and fat fuck block of cheese.

What about a 1st and like... Goodson?

OROROR... a 1st and Hundley... god knows Bradford won't hold up past game 3.

2018 2nd, 2019 1st, Hundley, and fat fuck block of cheese.

We'd have to give up at least 2 first round picks to get someone to take Hundley.

We'd have to give up at least 2 first round picks to get someone to take Hundley.

I still can't believe we have Kizer and Hundley. My nightmare is GB loses Rodgers and ends up with Bridgewater.

This makes me feel a lot better about the Jimmy Graham deal.

This makes me feel a lot better about the Jimmy Graham deal.

So... basic English is a fair amount of it is tied in incentives the way Edelman’s current contract is with the Pats or Sherman’s is with the Niners? Good

Very well structured deal. Can easily get out of it in 2 years if he doesn’t pan out

Graham and Wilkersons cap hit combined this year is basically the same as what Jordys would have been. Which is good, but does make me wish they were more aggressive in the secondary FA market

What other CBs might be on the trade block?

Kevin Johnson from Houston? I'd love that

What's the status on Darqueze Dennard - wasn't he in play?

Can't imagine the Bengals are willing to let him go now, having just lost so much on defense. But, they do need a backup qb, which we have coming out of our ass, so there could be something there.

In other news, apparently the Vikings are hunting after Ross Cockrell, which would piss me off to no end. Six foot CB, tons of upside, and even from New Jersey, which is apparently important in GB. I'll be a bit disappointed if the Giants re-sign him, but ffs don't go to Minnesota.

Back