2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Bandwagoner. Like he couldn't've bought in before we had Giannis...

He was initially rumored to be interested in buying a stake in 2014. He likes buying things in Milwaukee. Sadly, Braun was a bad investment.

So, real talk though. I guess according to the Johnson chatc, the 101 is worth the difference between the 14 and 10-11. Oakland and Miami are both gutting their rosters, sends like a great time for them to add some extra picks. And that could be the differentd between Denzel Ward and Josh Jackson for us.

Oh boohoo.

Fucking dome teams man. Buncha sissies.

Dome football is worthless in the post-astroturf age. Back when it was that tennis court shit, at least you got the benefit of everyone being faster.

So, I imagine our first couple picks will be an edge, DB, or OL in some sort of order...

Think we grab another QB to take over someday? Safe to say Hundley is only still around to be an arm in TC, Callahan looks good in pre-season but who knows how he is against 1st team people... and we all saw Kizer last year (granted he was with the Brown).

I don't think we draft Rodgers heir apparent until the 2020 draft, maybe next year at the earliest.

Stephen A really REALLY on the "Dez should be in GB" train.

Makes me think that's a bad idea. When guys like him, Max, or Cowherd say an FA should go to your team...... yeah, fuck that.

Cowherd's NFL rants aren't that bad. He does his homework and has smart people informing him.

His picks vs Vegas last year were about 60% and you can be a pro gambler with a 55% win rate.

That being said, I don't think the Packers need another slow WR. Dez is a distraction, is passed his prime, and he drops too many balls and wants too much money. No thanks, unless it is for cheap.

Has there be any news on reworking Cobb's deal? I don't follow beat writers on Twitter for the Packers so I haven't heard shit that hasn't come from that Packers website newsletter thing.

Has there be any news on reworking Cobb's deal? I don't follow beat writers on Twitter for the Packers so I haven't heard shit that hasn't come from that Packers website newsletter thing.

I think the Packers are pretty good at keeping things quiet until a deal is done.

Dez needs to stop prolonging the inevitable.

#Soon

#GreenBayLooms

Back