2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Gute making more moves. I like it a lot. He's an old man at this point but he's tough and can block

Matt Ryan just got 150 million over 5 rears, so 30 mil 100 mil guaranteed

You guys are so fucked because Rodgers contract is going to be insane.
He doesn't need to take the max, he's on every other commercial already, he's not greedy, and he wants to win

I'm definitely feeling good going into the Gutenkust era. Can we possibly parlay the improved coaching staff, front office, etc into an improved media environment? I'm watching these post-OTA interviews in disgust at Rob Demovsky's bumass reporting and Jordy Nelson nuthuggery.

Click on the tweet for a few more videos

These are grown man blocks. This is going to be a big help when Bulaga is inevitably injured

Looks like a hold to me.

His hands stay inside the entire time, using his legs to turn him inside. That should never get called

Feel free to watch the other vids if you’re not convinced

His hands stay inside the entire time, using his legs to turn him inside. That should never get called

Feel free to watch the other vids if you’re not convinced

It doesn't matter if the hands stay inside when he has a hold of the jersey.

Packer sign O-lineman Bryon Bell who has experience at both guard & tackle

@MarkyMcFly I hear he was in Dallas at one point. He any good? I remember somebody being awful and I have a bad feeling it was him

edit: nevermind that was Chaz Green

Reminder the Bears are going to fuck your ass and make you humble twice this year.

#BearDown
#FTP
#KissingTitties

The team with a QB that can't do a hard count is going to beat the Packers.....

Reminder the Bears are going to fuck your ass and make you humble twice this year.

#BearDown
#FTP
#KissingTitties

You predicting da Bears to sweep the Pack this year? At worst we split the series with you guys.

The week 1 match-up should be target practice for our showdown with the Queens the following week.

@MarkyMcFly I hear he was in Dallas at one point. He any good? I remember somebody being awful and I have a bad feeling it was him

edit: nevermind that was Chaz Green

Bell can also play left guard. He looms as sub-starter material, notoriously helping try to fill in for Smith last season during a Week 10 tilt against the Falcons that saw Atlanta pass rusher Adrian Clayborn explode for an extraordinary six sacks.

Bell can also play left guard, but looms as sub-starter material.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000934900/article/roundup-green-bay-packers-sign-ol-byron-bell

You predicting da Bears to sweep the Pack this year? At worst we split the series with you guys.

The week 1 match-up should be target practice for our showdown with the Queens the following week.

Roquan gonna make Rodgers afraid to move out of that pocket and your line cant stop Hicks :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back