2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Something about Kizer is just more appealing to me than Hundley. His ceiling looks higher

Giblert murdering fools out there

Something about Kizer is just more appealing to me than Hundley. His ceiling looks higher

Giblert murdering fools out there
His ability to sense pressure is light years past where Hundley is already.

He's significantly more natural. Hundley hesitates sometimes while Kizer lets it fly
Kizer also runs the right way. Hundley when he senses pressure further fucks himself by going towards a secondary defender.

Looking pretty good

Especially for preseason

If they let Jake Kumerow go someone needs to get fired. He has a stutter step like no other especially off the line.

Kumerow needs to be on the team though. Guy would be great in a Janis type role. And it’s obvious one of the potential backups loves him.

Kumerow needs to be on the team though. Guy would be great in a Janis type role. And it’s obvious one of the potential backups loves him.
Yeah I see him being 4th+ string but still, he has talent, its obvious, they needa keep him. If he hits PS someone will take him like the saints did Hill.

Did you miss last weeks game? Are you not watching how clean his releases are?

Still not impressed. We have seen this "camp superstar" stuff before with Abby a few years ago.

I'd take Kumerow over Allison though, but that's not saying much.

My downside to Jake is his age, already 26, so if he does continue to improve he only has 4 or so years of decent playing time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back