2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Graham!!!

He can't catch and he can't block. llllllllllooooooooollllllllllllll

The Packers have the worst management. They are going to end up wasting 7 years of Godger's prime. Shit roster with hardly any cap space. What a time to be a packer fan.

The Vikings are going to shit all over the division for the next 3 or 4 years and the Pack aren't making the playoffs.

He can't catch and he can't block. llllllllllooooooooollllllllllllll

The Packers have the worst management. They are going to end up wasting 7 years of Godger's prime. Shit roster with hardly any cap space. What a time to be a packer fan.

The Vikings are going to shit all over the division for the next 3 or 4 years and the Pack aren't making the playoffs.
Yeah he can't block for shit but he and Rodgers are going to shred. Defense will underperform as per the usual unless Pettine can flip um around.

Except Graham isn't all that fast anymore. And only one high end corner, Gaines, is left.

And now we're probably going to see us spend an early draft pick on some shit bag receiver from this shit bag WR draft class, watch them tard it up and then get overpaid like Davante when they'd ride the bench on a team without a GOAT passer.

Graham can't catch?

He isn't Gronk or Ertz in how he can punish people by bowling them over but can't catch? HE WAS BREES FAVORITE TARGET FOR YEARS

How many boos is he going to get when we travel to Seattle this year though?

So I'm the only person who thinks Jordy is being paid way too much? Wrong side of 30 with injuries, doesn't produce without Rodgers? I want Clay gone next.

So Aaron Rodgers must be getting paid way too much too? Wrong side of 30 [two years older than Jordy] with injuries.

Graham can't catch?

He isn't Gronk or Ertz in how he can punish people by bowling them over but can't catch? HE WAS BREES FAVORITE TARGET FOR YEARS

That was 4 years ago when he was with the Saints and the Saints let him leave.

That was 4 years ago when he was with the Saints and the Saints let him leave.
They traded him, and they couldn’t afford him because they had no cap space at the time. If he didn’t come here they were going to bring him back now

Trumaine Johnson off the board.

34fidqa.gif

Is Gut and company rebuildling Charles Woodson and prime Revis or something and not told us?

DRC then?
Prince is also available.

Frankly of the two I'd take Prince. Prince is 3 years younger.

EDIT:
NVM, Prince is not available.

EDIT 2:
NVM, I forgot it's 2018 not 2017

Jordy isn’t what he was but he was still leading the league in TDs until Hundley started. He got open plenty of times but he never saw him

Need a gif of Jordy waving his arms in the end zone.

Need a gif of Jordy waving his arms in the end zone.
I ALMOST threw the remote at the TV when I saw that at my folks place one Sunday.

My dad, who I've never seen get made during a sporting even basically threw the bottle of water he had (it was closed) in that exasperated:
25h3cbb.gif

Aaron wanting Graham cost him Jordy.
You still think the team could have done something different to keep Jordy around instead of trying to extend Cobb.

Grumblegrumble.

Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and Gut will have waved a magic wand and Cobb's extension is at a vastly lesser price and Jordy will have been resigned for a year deal at a vastly dropped number and we somehow got both Prince and DRC overnight......

puppy_eyes-2.jpg

Back