2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Of course he came back AFTER but he still showed up... This has been going on since Cole was drafted... Which is why it leads me to believe he was injured.
Except even right after draft he looked like he was living a normal life based on his social media posts.

Except even right after draft he looked like he was living a normal life based on his social media posts.

Thats why I believe its an injury, not having to put him on the roster and on the reserve/did not report list they dont have to disclose the injury while being able to still keep his rights. Which is really weird they are going this far for a 5th round pick whatever the cause maybe(injury,mental, family, etc)

Thats why I believe its an injury, not having to put him on the roster and on the reserve/did not report list they dont have to disclose the injury while being able to still keep his rights. Which is really weird they are going this far for a 5th round pick whatever the cause maybe(injury,mental, family, etc)
Watch some of his game tape from WSU. For a team that throws upwards of 70 times a game in college the guy was ridiculously good at keeping people at bay. He fell to 5 cause of not much tape on run blocking.

Watch some of his game tape from WSU. For a team that throws upwards of 70 times a game in college the guy was ridiculously good at keeping people at bay. He fell to 5 cause of not much tape on run blocking.

Ive seen his stats on PFF, but my point remains we are doing a lot for a 5th rounder who may not pan out. Hopefully he is another diamond in the rough like David B. was but O-line must worry the coaches as we even carried over a UDFA left tackle Alex Light.

His stats according to PFF:
Madison allowed 12 sacks and only 74 total pressures over 3,012 total snaps and almost 2,300 pass-blocking snaps from 2015-17.

I just realized... Collinsworth is in the booth for the Week 1 game.

If I am not posting come, Tuesday... I'm probably in jail.

EDIT:
Wait, do the Pack STILL not have a FB on the roster? I know that position is dying a very VERY slow and frankly sad death but it feels weird not having one given it was a FB that lead to the Rodgers/Cobb TD against the Bears in the NFC game.

Last edited:
Collinsworth is fine. He can be a douche at times, but I never feel like he's holding back. He routinely shits on the NFL and players that make idiotic plays.

Collinsworth is fine. He can be a douche at times, but I never feel like he's holding back. He routinely shits on the NFL and players that make idiotic plays.
There was an instance where I was at a buddy's place and he was like "That was a very Russel Wilson like play" to which one of my friends, a Seahawks fan goes:
"Um, Rodgers has been doing that for years.... wtf"

I just realized... Collinsworth is in the booth for the Week 1 game.

If I am not posting come, Tuesday... I'm probably in jail.

EDIT:
Wait, do the Pack STILL not have a FB on the roster? I know that position is dying a very VERY slow and frankly sad death but it feels weird not having one given it was a FB that lead to the Rodgers/Cobb TD against the Bears in the NFC game.

Yea we got rid of the FB position, i posted it back on page 63 8(
Joe Kerridge(idk if i spelled it right) is on the practice squad though.
So maybe next year or if we have another RB debacle will see a FB running the ball again lol

So... ive been doing research... Mack has had a hard time playing GB... In 2015 David B and Sitton shut him out and he had to move to the right side and ended the game with 1 tackle, 1 assist, and 1 sack(given up on the right side).... His 2nd worst game of the season...(only baltimore did better) One of the worst in his career... Lets hope we can keep that up.

http://www.nfl.com/player/khalilmack/2543463/gamelogs?season=2015

Great video to watch to see what makes some of our guys look so good and why it looks like they are holding and are holding but its legal. Great guy for breakdowns/analysis.

Last edited:
Mack is not that big of concern with the Packers starting offensive lineman if Bulaga is recovered. The real concern is depth. If either starting tackle doesn't play then I worry about Rodgers.

If Bulaga is healthy and they have Lewis on the side that Mack is on he can be contained.

If I see Graham lined up opposite of him though I'm just going to close my eyes I think.

I read a rumor that Madison hasnt reported because his really good friend in college killed himself, theres speculation that he borrowed his gun. Was found to have CTE after examination. If its true I dont blame him

We probably need a new thread, since the season LOOMS lol. Id make it but im phone pwnt

Back