"2018 is my Comeback Year" - Bigfoot

I think he's brain damaged after all those illegal blows to the back of the head

pezao.jpg

I really hope he gets some TRT and start smashing fools outside the UFC

Bigfoot is still not to be taken lightly. Whatever his motivation is he also seems to have no fear whatsoever and someone who once had a heavy name and has no fear and nothing to lose is not to be taken too lightly.

Bigfoot... please... it's not fair on your family.

Dude it isn’t for me to say but go be with your family.

With regard to the family comments I don't know what they have to say about it but he already moved camp and country and alienated his Brazilian fanbase. I doubt anyone can stop him fighting.

Prime TRT/steroid Bigfoot was nothing to fuck with.

Brawled it our with Hunt, Fedor and Arlovski.

Beat Reem and Browne when no one thought he would.

Had a very close fight with Werdum.

Super inconsistent and unpredictable but when he was on point and in his steroid/ trt prime he was a savage and only lost to DC and Cain.

It's insane looking back at the shots he ate from Hunt compared to know, the punch Mir dropped him with barely looked like it had nothing on it. Soa should be embarrassed he lost to that version of Bigfoot.

I'd be more excited for the comback year of the Abominable Snowman.

Bigfoot is known for being knocked out at this point more than his big wins

This is so sad. Someone close to him needs to put a stop to this and make him retire. He is getting knocked out every fight, and the problem is he is soooooo stiff and slow that he just can't get out the way. He is a punching bag for anyone. Bigfoot has always been pretty slow but the last 4 years he can barely move, its like a oil tanker trying to turn corners on a F1 race track

He isn't gonna end up in a good way if this continues. I would be ok if he fought Bob Sapp so at least I know the fight would be a work and Bigfoot could get a quick fixed cheap win. But no one else

Back