"2018 is my Comeback Year" - Bigfoot

he can fight for all I care.

Not going to watch and not going to care. Just hope he doesn't get seriously hurt.

if we get him chin replacement therapy instead of trt then maybe

His decline is kinda sad and the trt stop kinda screwed him, but he also tested positive.
Still, the guy actually needed it and is probably the only guy who looked healthier and more athletic when he was fighting at +300 pounds.

Bigfoot sell the ferrari back and save some brain cells while you have time.

His decline is kinda sad and the trt stop kinda screwed him, but he also tested positive.
Still, the guy actually needed it and is probably the only guy who looked healthier and more athletic when he was fighting at +300 pounds.
vs fedor he looked a tank

After my right knee surgery back in November last year, Today was my first day punching bag! Day after day, I gain more confidence in my knee and God willing, soon I will be back doing what I love most "fight"...
1f44a_1f3fc.png
1f44a_1f3fc.png
1f44a_1f3fc.png
Depois de minha cirurgia no joelho direito em novembro do ano passado hoje foi meu primeiro dia fazendo um trabalho no saco de pancadas, dia após dia vou adquirindo confiança no meu joelho novamente e se Deus quiser em breve estarei de volta fazendo o q eu mais amo “lutar”.... #obrigadodeus#confiança#vontade#determinacao#americantopteam#rkt

Bigfoot is still not to be taken lightly. Whatever his motivation is he also seems to have no fear whatsoever and someone who once had a heavy name and has no fear and nothing to lose is not to be taken too lightly.
his chin is made of silva though

This is so sad. Someone close to him needs to put a stop to this and make him retire. He is getting knocked out every fight, and the problem is he is soooooo stiff and slow that he just can't get out the way. He is a punching bag for anyone. Bigfoot has always been pretty slow but the last 4 years he can barely move, its like a oil tanker trying to turn corners on a F1 race track

He isn't gonna end up in a good way if this continues. I would be ok if he fought Bob Sapp so at least I know the fight would be a work and Bigfoot could get a quick fixed cheap win. But no one else
I wouldn't be surprised if Sapp accidentally KO'd Bigfoot and landed himself in hot water with those who paid him to lose, that's how bad his chin is at this point. One hammer fist from the clinch could be enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sapp accidentally KO'd Bigfoot and landed himself in hot water with those who paid him to lose, that's how bad his chin is at this point. One hammer fist from the clinch could be enough.
Hahahaha to be honest it would even't surprise me either at that point. Accidentally knocked out cold in a fixed fight. hahaha poor Bigfoot

Needs booking against some cans honestly, slow cans without punching power, his fight against Ricco was sad to watch, horrible slow compared to Ricco, he should move to something else.

Back