2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Diamond Jim, Oct 29, 2018.

1. rev0lver

rev0lver Blue Belt

Yes, but some of them had problems being submitted electronically, requiring them to bring them to a separate election facility to count. This also doesn't take provisional ballots into account, which is a longer process because it requires verification

2. Culombo

Culombo Purple Belt

she is still in charge of this process after this .. what's your take on that ?

and this is going on

MMAisGod and second sight like this.
  3. waiguoren

waiguoren Silver Belt

Gerrymandering cannot affect Senate races.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    TheHigherPower likes this.
  4. rev0lver

rev0lver Blue Belt

1. The ballots were (possibly accidentally) destroyed 12 months after the election despite that they're supposed to be kept for 22 months. There wasn't any indication of anything improper in the actual election, and no evidence that ballots were destroyed before being counted. So there's not much of a link between that and this. It seems to be an overblown situation.

2. I'm having trouble finding a legitimate source for this and evidence that it's from this week's elections. But regardless, it seems like just a chain of command issue. Ballot boxes are driven to different locations for various reasons (like problems submitting mail-in ballots electronically, which I mentioned earlier). Remember that most polling stations aren't run by the police or military, they're run by ordinary people and volunteers. But there hasn't been any evidence of them trying to suppress certain votes.

Quipling and Sano like this.
  5. rev0lver

rev0lver Blue Belt

Also, @Culombo , if you're looking for improper election proceedings that actually affected the result in Florida, you're looking at the wrong party by historical standards. If Scott/Desantis are the true winners, so be it. But every valid vote should be counted and efforts to prevent that make my eyebrows raise more than anything else.

6. SBJJ

SBJJ Silver Belt

WTF is going on in FL. Specifically Broward County. There is something fishy going on

Culombo likes this.
  7. SBJJ

SBJJ Silver Belt

There’s no way you can defend Broward County. You just can not. They are the only county that does not know how many ballots were cast. This is really bad

8. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Silver Belt

Ya i should have been clearer as i know the Repub gerrymandering impacts the House and the voter suppression both the House and Senate.

9. rev0lver

rev0lver Blue Belt

Shit's a mess. They should still find and count every vote. And we shouldn't forget what happened last time we prevented a recount.

10. TheHigherPower

TheHigherPower Corporate Ministry Belt

Don't forget those pesky Russians!

MixedMartialArtsFan likes this.
  11. Joe

Joe :l

Gonna flip? Looks like it.

Fawlty and Quipling like this.
  12. Diamond Jim

Diamond Jim Silver Belt

13. DangDaGawd

DangDaGawd Defender of Rational Thought

Holy fuck, the Dems took the exact counties that
    Democratic votes are going to outnumber Republican votes in this election by 7 to 8 points after late votes are counted. Lol @ this election showing Trump/Republicans base is "much stronger." You continue to post straight from your ass and get owned at every corner of this forum. I'm guessing that's a common theme in your life though.

14. Joe

They keep on falling

15. ShadowRun

ShadowRun error Platinum Member

Yea my mistake you asked how he got the nomination in a reply to my reply to someone since they were bragging that LGBT+ got voted for office and how historic it was and I mentioned that praising people because of identit politics is dumb and it should be the best for the job. So how did Trump get the nomination? because he was the best for the job...LOL. It was more about a culture war than anything I think he doesn't have to be PC and he was not a politican. His war on media that everyone knows MSM is so full of it along with some of his outside ideas and moderate ideas was refreshing. Would any of the other GOP canidates been able to be Hiliary? I don't know.

16. MMAisGod

MMAisGod Purple Belt

So all the late ballot stuff favors Dems only across the country? Legit question. Don't wanna scream corruption but if these "late counts" are only dropping the (R) candidates it looks a little suspicious. Are there any Repubs benefitting from these late counts?

17. Culombo

Culombo Purple Belt

18. Culombo

Culombo Purple Belt

19. TheHigherPower

TheHigherPower Corporate Ministry Belt

Broward County is always a shit show. Brenda Crypt Keeper Snipes was already busted for destroying ballots in 2016 and she's still in charge.

20. Joe

Lol rick scott is ordering them to. They aren't doing it because they discovered something. He has no evidence.

Hunter Simpson likes this.