Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

I can’t believe any fair person would defend what Broward County is doing here

Why not just make it who can cheat the most

You’ve been here since 2007 man, the goofs here still surprise you?

Trump needs to get the federal government involved. The elections are over.

This is some 3rd world shit "oh our candidate lost but we need recount oh wait we found other votes nvm he won!" I should know im from it.

There is no evidence that anything going on in Broward county is cheating. Incompetence yes cheating no.

There is no evidence that anything going on in Broward county is cheating. Incompetence yes cheating no.

Lol. The incompetence/law breaking just happens to be happening in the liberal highly corrupt county

Trump needs to get the federal government involved. The elections are over.

This is some 3rd world shit "oh our candidate lost but we need recount oh wait we found other votes nvm he won!" I should know im from it.

Check out 58miles post where he talks about no evidence. Those same 3rd world countries say the same shit. Hey, no evidence we stuffed the ballot box

Fuck off evidence is conveniant if you need it and void when you don’t

The evidence is that they are missing deadlines and conveniently finding thousands of votes. There is a reason rules/laws are put in place

To stop shit like this

Check out 58miles post where he talks about no evidence. Those same 3rd world countries say the same shit. Hey, no evidence we stuffed the ballot box

Election rigging happens everywhere. Yes is a sure less in places like germany and US. But there are also diferences. People say elections in Russia rigged. Well probably only a little more. But Putin would win overall. He is just that popular. But what im following in here. Lol. Some brazil level shit.

So all the late ballot stuff favors Dems only across the country? Legit question. Don't wanna scream corruption but if these "late counts" are only dropping the (R) candidates it looks a little suspicious. Are there any Repubs benefitting from these late counts?
The "Hocus Pocus" from 2016 started showing up early in this whole thing.

The same blatant lies were made by pollsters in the Florida Governor election...followed by a "shocking" win for the supposedly hopeless Republican candidate that all the polls said would be blown out.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/media-pollsters-pull-a-hillary-2016-in-florida-race.3861979/

Now these "recounts" are likely going to be equally as shady.

Election rigging happens everywhere. Yes is a sure less in places like germany and US. But there are also diferences. People say elections in Russia rigged. Well probably only a little more. But Putin would win overall. He is just that popular. But what im following in here. Lol. Some brazil level shit.

I agree. I’d say plenty of the smaller local elections are corrupt as hell

Everyone knows what is happening in Broward. Everyone. Some will actually defend it though

Seriously, this is why I don’t vote. Fuck em all

Why vote when I can watch another episode of Chilling adventures of Sabrina instead

throwout any of these 'post election' results from broward .. what a farce .. this lady completely delegitimizes broward's election process wtf is she still doing on the job ?

XUtgUkSi

Drhj707WoAEzB0l.jpg:small

Back