***2018 NBA FINALS THREAD*** A CAVALIER DEATH MARCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Kyle is a liar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Steph continues his reign of terror and will end this postseason with his first fmvp to add to his mantle.

I can see him winning it this time around.

Harden left the court first and walked into the locker room grinning. He really is the NBA version of smoking Jay Cutler. He gives no fucks.

Cavs got took 7 by Indy and Bos, neither of which can shoot really and they had serious issues defending them and got absurdly blown out multiple times

they have literally zero chance, even with some record setting rigged whistle

Cavs got took 7 by Indy and Bos, neither of which can shoot really and they had serious issues defending them and got absurdly blown out multiple times

Karma finally shows up and Steph gets hurt in game 1, and is out for the series. KD hilariously folds, and LeBron gets that 4th trophy. Book it.

The universe is a motherfucker.

"Paul delayed becoming a free agent for a year, opting into the final season of his contract and forcing a trade from the Clippers. That allowed the Rockets to keep the midlevel exception they used to sign Tucker. Paul's potential reward: a five-year, $205 million maximum contract that would pay him $46.6 million in the final season, when he will be 37 years old."

i doubt he gets this kind of contract, but just had to marvel at the insane numbers for one season of a sport.

why are we not all just raising our kids to be professional athletes?

Karma finally shows up and Steph gets hurt in game 1, and is out for the series. KD hilariously folds, and LeBron gets that 4th trophy. Book it.

who's guarding KD on CLE? Lebron? that worked tremendously last year. HOU and NO even had pretty solid defenders (if not great) at multiple positions. CLE has ........not a single really even average defender besides TT or Green on some days. It took borderline epic choke jobs from two teams for this team to even get to the Finals and lebron heroics to win a few others against teams led by.....Oladipo and Horford?

Or, Lebron gets hurt, and the remaining Cavaliers lose every game by an average of 80 points.

the universe does not give a fuck.

Hope the Cans make it a series. Just give us a couple of competitive games.

if they aren't gonna guard Draymond at all on the perimeter as HOU clearly wasn't....he might want to actually go get some rebounds instead of just standing there.
1) they very rarely call pushes in the back down low, so even if he pulls a defender there...he's already there to try some shit (not like TT won't be doing the exact same thing)
2) if the defense isn't actually guarding you, then being there for 'spacing' doesn't actually make any sense.
3) he is clearly shook when it comes to shooting right now
4) as IWB alluded too last thread, he is turning it over like crazy and just can't keep control of the ball well enough to distribute properly (granted that was against a high pressure HOU defense)

Iggy should be back too

Warios in 4

Probably not gonna watch much of the finals, if any, but yeah Cleveland has literally no one to defend Durant’s candy ass. Plus you have to worry about Steph & Klay.

GS will literally only have to worry about Lebron for most of the series. Everyone else is too inconsistent.

It's not even worth watching this again. Houston/Cleveland would have been mildly entertaining. This Finals will probably end up a ratings disaster this year.

It's not even worth watching this again. Houston/Cleveland would have been mildly entertaining. This Finals will probably end up a ratings disaster this year.

Agreed.

Thanks to KD being a mental midget.

I so wanted the Rockets to win this series. A Houston/Cleveland final series would have left me just rooting for a good series as I wouldn’t care who won. Now I’m left pulling for Labeast to do the impossible and beat the Golden taint warriors.

Hopefully, the Cavs win it all and Lebron retires. I’m not sure how his billion dollar Nike contract is worded, but if he can get away with it, I think he should hang it up. Or, if not, if he wins a title this year then he gets a lifetime pass to play for whomever or whichever team he wants to from here on out.

I personally don’t care. Lagoat is a great basketball player and a great guy, and his contribution to the sport, and his life in general, has been fun to watch and he has had a greater impact on humanity than 99% of people.

P.S-I have an irrational hatred towards the Warriors. Errr...thinking about it a second, it’s actually a hatred for Curry and Green. Ironically, I actually like Durant, it’s just...ehh, like I said irrational.

i feel you
if Ang was still here he'd say I actually said on FB during the game i hoped HOU won, just to change it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back