***2018 NBA FINALS THREAD*** A CAVALIER DEATH MARCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe curry being hurt at the beginning of the yoffs threw Durant off, and he thought he extra needed to carry a load or something

B/c he played pretty damn amazing last finals, and was actually really good (offensively at least) in the loss against the Heat.

This whole yoffs his groove has been off, and he's not adjusting well. The games he has played well his shots are just falling, he's not actually changing his playstyle accordingly.

maybe curry being hurt at the beginning of the yoffs threw Durant off, and he thought he extra needed to carry a load or something

B/c he played pretty damn amazing last finals, and was actually really good (offensively at least) in the loss against the Heat.

This whole yoffs his groove has been off, and he's not adjusting well. The games he has played well his shots are just falling, he's not actually changing his playstyle accordingly.
Lmfao @ this Ranch apologist

After a night of reflection, last night might have been the GOAT non - Lakers finals game. Le.357's spirit is broken. Another summer of nightmares about Steph
It was a good game. The JR thing doesnt even bother me anymore, but Im' still rustled on the changed charging call. No way they should have even reviewed it.

Maybe you should pick up a dictionary you goof
Sure, every definition involves "defending" something people are attcking.

I said hes not playing well....didnt defend his performance whatsoever

Step your vernacular game up ffs, its embarrassing

What in the blue hell is a vernacular

Sure, every definition involves "defending" something people are attcking.

I said hes not playing well....didnt defend his performance whatsoever

Step your vernacular game up ffs, its embarrassing

You’re making excuses for him you dipshit

Lmfao@ Guntspeak telling me to step up my vernacular

I understand what you guys are saying but George Hill hits 80% of his free throws. What % do you give JR Smith to hit a turnaround jumper from the free throw line?

If JR shot instead of dribbled no one would give a fuck that he missed because there was like 3 seconds on the clock, he was rushed and he had to just throw something up. Hill deserves the majority of the blame.

If Love or Lebron was at the line with his garbage ft% and missed that ft, would we still be blaming JR lol?

TDzSFho.jpg

Lol the Le.357 cheerleaders on the radio so rustled he didn't get his moment last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back