***2018 NBA FINALS v3: Why Lebron is NOT Jerry West***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why you take a good old xray if the MRI is inconclusive. Hey buck i am only a doctor not a radiologist (they earn 1mill a year)
Not to you, to Bern's excuse.

I just didn't feel like going back and posting it.

Are you going to post in the nfl thread this year? Miss your meltdowns.

I think I last melted down like three years ago. The sodium levels rising on your side of the monitor are pretty good right now, though.

I think I last melted down like three years ago. The sodium levels rising on your side of the monitor are pretty good right now, though.
Shit's not as fun with all of us mellowing out over the years.

DfOJprKXUAceLcn.jpg:large

tbh the notion that corey is a terrible defender is vastly overblown. if teams try to isolate him on the switch it's because all his teammates happen to be bigger and better defenders, it's just a matter of playing the numbers

piss paul and harden, kyrie in the previous two finals, had field days roasting curry because they're elite ball handlers and shooters. juice on the other hand was using spinning elbows and shit

Shit's not as fun with all of us mellowing out over the years.

I know. It's kinda sad in a way... just like Revo quietly melting down inside right now, lol

tbh the notion that corey is a terrible defender is vastly overblown. if teams try to isolate him on the switch it's because all his teammates happen to be bigger and better defenders, it's just a matter of playing the numbers

piss paul and harden, kyrie in the previous two finals, had field days roasting curry because they're elite ball handlers and shooters. juice on the other hand was using spinning elbows and shit

He isn't 0/26 on Bron good though.

Wait, apparently he is, lol

They gave it to durant to cause friction in this team. The nba is working hard to break this team up. Should have been curry ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back