***2018 NBA FINALS v3: Why Lebron is NOT Jerry West***

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww poor LeBald

I’ve never seen a player have so many excuses made for him. Nothing short of an all star team around him is enough help. He just doesn’t make his teammates better as always advertised. In fact, both Kevin Love and Chris Bosh were marginalized to stretch four slightly above role players with LeBron.

LeBron is great to play with if all you can do is shoot threes. He made Boobie Gibson and Mario Chalmers better. Other star scorers are alienated. Big men are destroyed...and the curse of being LeBalds teammate is getting blamed for his failures and getting no credit for success.
Jordan Clarkson

/thread

So who's this Larry O'Bryant fella?

Now they are just making up stats to fuck with Lebron. He's the first Finals MVP to lose 6 times in the Finals.

i am kind of late on the news. so bron punched something and broke his hand after first game

I say roid, you say . . .

well these finals were a giant waste of time

On ESPN

Brian Windhorst( LeBrons Man Muse) : Even at age 33 he still has that Juice

Lol

Lol at the refs trying to keep the Cavs in it early. The 1st quarter was a joke.

Lebron absolutely anonymous too and no effort, embarrassing.

I hope the NBA is more exciting next year. 2 years in a row of monotony.

Excellent couple years, hoping the Lakers become a factor again but until then, let’s see that Flash in the Pan burn bright for another season and get the 3 peat. 4 chips is rare air, Lebron could tell you that.

I hope the NBA is more exciting next year. 2 years in a row of monotony.

I think next year should be more exciting. Boston and the 76ers are going to make the east compelling for the first time in about 10 years, barring injuries of course. If Lebron stays in the east as well then add a 3rd team to the mix. I'll be expecting Anthony Davis to have a MVP caliber season with his Pelicans being legit contenders in the west. And Houston will be back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back