***2018 NBA FINALS v3: Why Lebron is NOT Jerry West***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Lebron is now claiming he broke his hand in game 1?

Dam Bron really went all out. 13 shots? Wow hes the goat for sure

I'm watching some of the various pundits this morning and Lebron and the Cavs in general are getting roasted for what looks like half of them didn't even try in game 4. The effort was horribly bad.

I'm watching some of the various pundits this morning and Lebron and the Cavs in general are getting roasted for what looks like half of them didn't even try in game 4. The effort was horribly bad.
Meh. The series was over after the refs robbed game one. Who cares. Let the offseason begin.

Cant wait for the 2019 season. Steph will be healthy and grab his 3rd mvp. Might alsl hit 500 3's and beat Lebron in the finals again lol.

Has there ever been a two time mvp with multiple rings who’s never won a fmvp?

Meh. The series was over after the refs robbed game one. Who cares. Let the offseason begin.

This effort has impacted his legacy in a negative way. He is getting eviscerated this morning. The offseason has definitely begun and any team will jump for James, and maybe rightfully so, with the exception of the Warriors and probably Boston who isn't going to want to rustle Kyrie.

This effort has impacted his legacy in a negative way. He is getting eviscerated this morning. The offseason has definitely begun and any team will jump for James, and maybe rightfully so, with the exception of the Warriors and probably Boston who isn't going to want to rustle Kyrie.
Who cares what these cans say. Just last week they were singing his praise just for getting them to the finals. They’ll say whatever brings ratings.

Boston doesn’t even know if kryie will be healthy or even stay. I’m sure Dunny has a plan.

Has there ever been a two time mvp with multiple rings who’s never won a fmvp?
Steph is a trail blazer. He doesnt care about whats norm, he changes things and then makes them the norm. Fmvp is as worthless as world series mvp and super bowl mvp.

I like Curry, and I think the triple-double is one of the most overrated stats in sports, but I kind of like that Durant got it. The media was going nuts for Curry and I like seeing them shut up. A lot of Warriors contributed this series.

Just read on instagram from the betmybookie page that "Lebron James suffered a significant right hand injury after game 1 when he punched a blackboard in the locker room, sources told me (Brian Windhorst) and @mcten. He had 2 MRIs and has been wearing a soft cast. Lebron not using injury as an excuse but kept quiet to prevent warriors from knowing."

All that talk about Lebron being GOAT is officially over.

So, Lebron is now claiming he broke his hand in game 1?

Even worse...he supposedly lost control of his emotions and punched a blackboard after the game 1 loss and this led to the Cavs losing the series.

Game 4

giphy.gif
That might be the best selling of a chop I've ever seen.

Even worse...he supposedly lost control of his emotions and punched a blackboard after the game 1 loss and this led to the Cavs losing the series.
Dumb move. He should've punched JR's head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back