***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda puts the team in a rough position when the player, in this case kawhi, basically says he wants to go to l.a. As others have stated, no one is going to want to gut their roster for a one year rental. Teams outside of l.a. might just have to take a chance and see if they can convince him to stay at the end of the season, but it's gonna be a hard sell.

The Blunder did it for Raul24. The irony is the Lakers might not even take Raul24 if they get Kawhi and LeBron and he'll be stuck looking for a team after scorning every team.

I can go ba DC k to ignoring @Luminaire . Let me know when your balls drop.

Fake mother fucker

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: has been online all day waiting for me respond. Lmao
Drop us some more insider tips you insecure fraud.

Bet me. I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. That will prove everything. Fuck internet garbage. Let's see what's up

Bet me. I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. That will prove everything. Fuck internet garbage. Let's see what's up

Lmao, the fact that 95% of the shit you claim to know turns out to be false is all the proof I need.

Lmao, the fact that 95% of the shit you claim to know turns out to be false is all the proof I need.

So you're full of shit and too poor to back up the crap you say. I'll go back to ignoring your posts now. Quote me when become a man

I can go ba DC k to ignoring @Luminaire . Let me know when your balls drop.

Fake mother fucker

Drop us some more insider tips you insecure fraud.

So you're full of shit and too poor to back up the crap you say. I'll go back to ignoring your posts now. Quote me when become a man

6408214-2017586332-63976.gif

Will lol if the spuds get lonzo as the center piece for kiwi. One cancer for another.

Spurs can have whoever they want

As far as I'm aware the Lakers would need The Spurs to take Deng's contract in whatever trade if the Lakers wanted to also get Lebron and PG

Last edited:
They will ask for Ingram to start

I would rather the lakes give up lonzo and kuzma than Ingram alone.. but the spurs are probably not stupid enough to take a guy that can’t score and a chucker.

The spurs' frontoffice is one of the best, if not the best in the league; hard to imagine them getting fleeced by what's proven to be a very incompetent organization over the past decade or so.

I would rather the lakes give up lonzo and kuzma than Ingram alone.. but the spurs are probably not stupid enough to take a guy that can’t score and a chucker.

Exactly. Lonzos trade value is at a huge low.

On a different note Lebron will be here tomorrow. His son has an AAU tournament game

If the lakers can't trade for kawhi they should just sign pg and thanos and let the young guys develop for another season to increase their trade value. Then next year they can make moves which may include moving pg for a better fit and sign kawhi.

Must be some kinda recency bias or maybe I was never that crazy about his game, but I should be a lot more excited than i am about the prospects of getting Kawhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back