***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blunder did it for Raul24. The irony is the Lakers might not even take Raul24 if they get Kawhi and LeBron and he'll be stuck looking for a team after scorning every team.

The Thunder should serve as a precautionary tale.

They are absolutely fucked.

That Steph Infiniti commercial is somehow way more awkward when he doesn't stop to get milk. Like, "Oh, I'm supposed to take this premise seriously?" I've seen bread pudding with more of a dark side than Curry.

Cavs going after Kiwi in an attempt to keep Juice lol. George Hill for Kawhi again

I just saw that game 7 would have been tonight. WTF NBA tighten that freakin playoff schedule a bit.

Thats just Magic playing the game

Dont you worry my man
Just don't want to lose my dude BI. Out of the young core, he seems the most serious. Lol I remember seeing an ig post by Kuz about how they haven't seen him for a while. Any new media you see about Ingram is usually showing him training to get better. I respect his grind.

Interesting note...went back to NE Ohio to see my family, for my brother's open house and Father's Day. When I go back there, I like to stop by Dick's Sporting Goods, because sometimes they'll have local team merch they don't offer online....all Lebron Cavs merch is 50%(even online) they know he's gone!

I like how gambling has to settle these arguments. At least from one side. The one who’s asking the other one to gamble is always wrong.

i dont give a fuck how much shit gets talked, as a the Lakers are my team, no. 1 on my wish list this summer is Kawhi.

I"ll just say that now.

after that either picking up another high lever player or keeping Randle are both fine with me.

I just saw that game 7 would have been tonight. WTF NBA tighten that freakin playoff schedule a bit.
Yeah theres no reason to have 3 days off between games. The season ended 2 months ago

I've lost an incredible amount of respect for Kawhi Leonard. He wants to leave the fucking Spurs? Did Pop rustle his jimmies? What the hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back