***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol@ faker fans GETTING played by fakers and LA trash media. Keep it up... No one is going there ...

How’s the Sebring doing? Heard you get a free oil change with an hour purchase at playmates.

Lol@ faker fans GETTING played by fakers and LA trash media. Keep it up... No one is going there ...

Thats exactly what I think. Year after year they photoshop all the free agents claiming they will have a successful offseason yet they always crap the walls.

The one time they get someone we gonna be hearing them for years. Nothing worse than a delussional faker fan

Thats exactly what I think. Year after year they photoshop all the free agents claiming they will have a successful offseason yet they always crap the walls.

The one time they get someone we gonna be hearing them for years. Nothing worse than a delussional faker fan
It's funny how all the media in LA are the ones leaking these rumors. That can Fanbase is so conditioned to lies that it trigger sales. LOL welcome to the BUST JR JEANNIE ERA...

windbag looms
ticySW4.jpg

So now "journalists" are posting what they "think"

Awesome

Rather be a faker fan than a fucking Al Horseshit fan lmao

tbf Horeshit is probably on the best positioned team in the league while the Lakes have Lonzo Ball
For now. For all we know, Horseshit could be an asset to trade for Kiwi. By next season, jcc's village could be rooting for a rebuilding Spurs.

My coworker is a big laker fan and this is exactly what he says lol.

For now. For all we know, Horseshit could be an asset to trade for Kiwi. By next season, jcc's village could be rooting for a rebuilding Spurs.

Jcc does seem like the prototypical Spuds fan

It's true, every year since that 2010 free agent class we hear about how all the big names want to go there...I think Mozgov has been their biggest signing in that period.

Get Lebron to San Antonio and let's him see with a real coach. If he goes to rockets they will have to give up too much to get him and if he goes elsewhere it will mostly be just isoball like the cavs this year.

If Lebron went to the Spurs all hell would break loose and the spurs would end up having to choose between Pop and Lebron, and because Pop is looking like he should be retired, he will be unceremoniously asked to step down.

There’s no way in hell Lebron would play for someone who holds him accountable.

If Lebron went to the Spurs all hell would break loose and the spurs would end up having to choose between Pop and Lebron, and because Pop is looking like he should be retired, he will be unceremoniously asked to step down.

Yea, don't think Pop would be down for one of Lebrons angry towel meetings

Sucks being a cows fan right now: their best player is a poor man’s krystoff poordingus, and their front office will undoubtedly make a terrible selection with their draft pick. I very much doubt any notable free agent has any interest in signing with them, and they have zero assets for acquiring a superstar player. This is going to be similar to the decade after mj retired, back in the days of dim floyd, elvin brandt, con artest, edy kirby, bison candler, markets pfizer, et al.

Spurs wouldn't do that for LeBron you silly jabroni. He is 33 and has a couple years left. Hey wouldn't shatter their reputation by shafting pop to end his run of greatness. It would ruin them as a franchise and they are way to smart for that.

Apparently you aren't.

Spurs wouldn't do that for LeBron you silly jabroni. He is 33 and has a couple years left. Hey wouldn't shatter their reputation by shafting pop to end his run of greatness. It would ruin them as a franchise and they are way to smart for that.

Apparently you aren't.

Pop is turning 70 and looks like he’s 80... he lost his wife this year as well and also began focusing more attention on his whispy SJW political opinions. He’s on the way out already.

I’m sure the spin would be that Pop just was ready to call it quits but really it would be turmoil between baby bron and militant Pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back