***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shams is letting Woj think he has the scoop then comes in and completely embarrasses him

Are you still rustled they obliterated your beloved cheat?

{<jimmies}

How many titles have those inept buffoons managed over that same timeframe and how many would they have won without the egregious friendly/rigged?

The spurs were able to win their titles in spite of stern and his cronies constantly trying their damnedest to get the lakers into the finals every year; then with the advent of lebald and the cheat, san antonio had to overcome that obstacle as well.

Hate all you want, the spurs have demonstrated the blueprint for sustained excellence over the past two decades, something most franchise can only dream of but are all trying to emulate when they can’t just rig things in their favour by having tandems of marquee free agents sign with them.

Not reading all that shit but the cHeat are 1-1* vs the Spuds and they've won 3 ships since being born into the league in 1989 so I'm not sure what your point is

*Spuds rigged their own A/C to cramp up LeBitch while Miami was up double digits. Had that not happened most experts agree the series would've been 2-0 cHeat headed to Miami

And Spuds haven't won b2b so I'm not sure why this is even a discussion

It's why the Spurs nor Tim Donkin could never be the one true champs of the after 90's.

"of the after 90's"

Jeez Palis, I know viral videos have shown us that cops aren't very intelligent, but still, at least make an effort to look competent

"of the after 90's"

Jeez Palis, I know viral videos have shown us that cops aren't very intelligent, but still, at least make an effort to look competent

Would it have been easier for you to read if he said "of the post 90s"

Because it's pretty much the same thing Rem

If you want to sound like a retard, then yes, "the after 90's" is fine

And if you can't understand what simple words mean, then I'm always here to explain

"He has privately maintained that he no longer wants to play in San Antonio, and will eventually alert rival teams considering trades for him that his intention is to sign in Los Angeles -- preferably with the Lakers -- when he can become a free agent in 2019, league sources said."

serveimage

I look forward to his mystery injuries while he's wearing purple and gold

Had Ray Allen not hit that 3 in game 6, the Spurs and Duncan would be held in an entirely different (higher) regard.

Funny how something so small has such a massive impact.

Had Ray Allen not hit that 3 in game 6, the Spurs and Duncan would be held in an entirely different (higher) regard.

Funny how something so small has such a massive impact.
Had kiwi not missed a free throw the game would have been over. Instead he choked and the rest is history.

"He has privately maintained that he no longer wants to play in San Antonio, and will eventually alert rival teams considering trades for him that his intention is to sign in Los Angeles -- preferably with the Lakers -- when he can become a free agent in 2019, league sources said."

serveimage
RIP Lonzo/Ingram/Kuz (or hopefully Dung)

Anyways cHeat were winning the game (by 3) heading into the last 2 minutes. Teams that do that tend to win the game

Lol is this what your gf tells you

Not to burst your bubble Lumi but she's lying to you

Says the perpetually single, wanna be lawyer with a penchant for self destructive behavior... as if that doesn’t just scream “small penis”.

Might as well go out a get a flame tattoo on your ankle, maybe a lifted truck.

"of the after 90's"

Lol I've been sipping Jamison all day with friends. It's how it is when you're on perma vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back