***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in Memphis from 2008-2017. It's an awesome city if you're not a total pussy. Incredible live music scene, incredible food, and a burgeoning arts district.
In all seriousness Memphis is a pretty great city to visit.

Yeah, divorce was official last February.
Sorry to hear that my dude. Divorce seems always to be harder on the guy

Whatever, aren't you like WR President or something? That alone should land you some rebund snatch

Sorry to hear that my dude. Divorce seems always to be harder on the guy

Whatever, aren't you like WR President or something? That alone should land you some rebund snatch
LOL. I've got all the War Room biddies on my jock.

Hope the Spurs keep Kawhii this season just to see the San Antonio crowd boo him at home games

Aren’t you like rich in Canada if you make 50k a year though? lol

Was talking more general Canada then Toronto. I have distant relatives who live somewhere in New Brunswick where nobody has jobs and the lobster men live in like mansions supposedly. Obviously i assume the big cities are more normal, but i assume the majority of Canada is basically the sticks & living is cheap, looking at the size of the country/population.

Reports that there is now tension between CP3 and the Rockets.

Houston not so ready to max and head of the players association and professional cock face CP3 not so ready to take a pay cut.

Where was RR with this news? Fucking nowhere.

Suck it shitcat you pocket holding Sebring motha fucka, Enjoy your weekend in that disgusting concrete swamp you call home.

Reports that there is now tension between CP3 and the Rockets.

Houston not so ready to max and head of the players association and professional cock face CP3 not so ready to take a pay cut.

Where was RR with this news? Fucking nowhere.

Suck it shitcat you pocket holding Sebring motha fucka, Enjoy your weekend in that disgusting concrete swamp you call home.
Seems like CP3 wants to head to the Lakers with Bern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back