***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports that there is now tension between CP3 and the Rockets.

Houston not so ready to max and head of the players association and professional cock face CP3 not so ready to take a pay cut.

Where was RR with this news? Fucking nowhere.

Suck it shitcat you pocket holding Sebring motha fucka, Enjoy your weekend in that disgusting concrete swamp you call home.
Why didn’t you say you got this from Sauces? Lmao

Bruce Bowen is easily one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever play in the NBA

Why didn’t you say you got this from Sauces? Lmao

Don’t you know Revo? Me and Chris go way back, we play tennis together in the off season at his place in Bel Air, Jada (his wife) is a great host.

We go to the same church with our kids. Used to go bowling with him but he’s too serious about it to have fun.

Anyway looks like the news hit media. I know a little more but won’t say here, text me Revo I’ll send you a Snapchat because we’re cool.

Can’t wait for my boy Sexton to run Cleveland. Only Collin, playing in high school, would glare at Penny Hardaway and tell him his son was trash. Young Bull bless.

Just saw the Lakers drafted Moe Wagner. Solid value bench pick up to put around Kawhi and pg13.

Lol at divegrass, keep that shit away from discussions of the one true beautiful game.

HELL YEAS MY MAVERICKS PICKED UP THE NEXT DIRK.. luka and dsj = greatness

Melo resigns OKC going to suck for that 3rd straight 1st round exit, or worse.

lebron_beatup_mj.gif

Russell deserves better

Say what you want the dude comes to play and compete

Melon quits

How crazy is it that we've had the finals, the draft and we still aint no who the ROTY, MVP, MIP etc are.
Like no one cares now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back