***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Now Corey needs 4 other all stars to carry him. He’ll never enter the top 100 best players of all time.

I’m struggling to think of 5 from the east that could compete and even take it to 6.

Kyrie
DeRozan
Giannis
I don’t know, Proshitgis?
Drummdumb?
Kyrie
Olidipo
Giannis
Zingis
Embiid

Would be a pretty fuckin monstrous team

I’m struggling to think of 5 from the east that could compete and even take it to 6.

Kyrie
Oladipo
DeRozan
Giannis
Embiid

It would be interesting to say the least.

Kyrie
DeRozan
Giannis
I don’t know, Proshitgis?
Drummdumb?

Embiid could make a big leap this year with a healthy offseason. First time he'll actually be able to fully workout and work on his craft unhindered.

Embuust is fun to watch but he’ll be in a wheel chair by the age of 27.

Embiid could make a big leap this year with a healthy offseason. First time he'll actually be able to fully workout and work on his craft unhindered.

Giannis with a legitimate NBA coach will be nice. No longer have Jason Kidd benching him because he missed a mid-range jumper while Dellavedova is 3-16 jacking up threes.

So Cousins to the Warriors? Why even bother playing the game anymore.

Giannis with a legitimate NBA coach will be nice. No longer have Jason Kidd benching him because he missed a mid-range jumper while Dellavedova is 3-16 jacking up threes.

White privilege

I honestly can’t fathom how the NBAs ratings keep going up with this nonsense. Why even watch the regular season or the first two rounds of the yoffs?

i can safely say as a lifelong warriors fan that july 2nd is the best sporting day of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back