***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty crazy that Lakers are the vegas #2 favorites......without adding Kawhi or someone even close to couple w/ Bern

Probably because they are the most likely to trade for Kawhi. If they don't i'd be pretty surprised if the C's weren't the #2.

There's some hardcore Showtime Laker fans left. Nick Van Excel Eddie Jones crew but the majority are cans like you said, Pathetic stans of a selfish ball hog rapists glory.

Lmao at “Stans”

We got a confirmed incel here folks.

Probably because they are the most likely to trade for Kawhi. If they don't i'd be pretty surprised if the C's weren't the #2.

vegas literally has the Raptors as betting favoties to land Kawhi, ninja.

as i had to explain, Vegas insulates themselves from losses and htey know there a bunch of idiot laker fans like ITT who will bet on them with this squad + Bron. Its not that they are actually that likely to win its that much $ goes on any team with Bron so Vegas has to act accordingly.

O shit we got an OC Asian. Lakers biggest fakest fan base.

The most delusional bandwagon fake fanbase in all of sports.
hohIx1r.jpg

Back 2 back frothing at the mouth posts regarding the Lakers... did Kobe rape your bitch or something?

The Lakers are easily the greatest franchise in all of sports and the fact that so many soup-line level earners post non-stop vitriol itt proves that point.

Spend more time bettering yourselves and less time posting hate and maybe you won't have to buy all your furniture from the Salvation Army. LOL.
rock-bottom-gif-7.gif

Isiah Thomas only got a 2 million dollar deal with Denver.

Lmao @ poor people waiting in long ass lines for free pizza. Must suck to be poor.

Fuckin Mason liked a tweet from a guy at the Palmdale one who posted some shit like Palmdale loves LeBron more than PG. I know what you peasants likes more than PG and LeBron, free food

Palmdale/lancaster is basically a larger desert hot springs, or about the same as Victorville/Apple Valley

Nuggets also dumped salary by trading Faried and Arthur, on paper the roster looks great but Malone sucks at sticking with a lineup each game so who knows if itll work with Thomas now on board.

Isiah Thomas only got a 2 million dollar deal with Denver.
that's pretty rough

I feel for the guy

top 5 mvp sister dies injuries traded now making a tenth of what he was on path to making

Palmdale/lancaster is basically a larger desert hot springs, or about the same as Victorville/Apple Valley

I give it the nod over Victorville / Apple Valley. Palmdale is way better, and that’s not saying anything for Palmdale.

A fucking truck stop in northern Nevada is better than Victorville.

Holy fuck that's brutal. Still a steal for Denver.

Great get for Denver.

Absolutely brutal reminder that IT is 5’9.

If he were 6’2 he’d be getting 30 mil, 5’9? 2 mil lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back