***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned so much about California over the years reading this thread, oh and Florida too lmao

I’m officially taking signatures for the Knicks bandwagon. This may be your only opportunity.

Make New York great again!

I am confused, is this the nba or the american geography thread ?

Jimmy Butler is not a player you should pay max money. He’s just not.

I’m not even sure you could win a chip or be close if he’s your 2nd best player, I think really he’d be a great 3rd man... which means he’d have to check his ego (which he hasn’t managed to do)

He also hasn’t EVER played anything approaching a full season... only once did he manage 75 games as a starter, every other year he’s lucky to give you 65 games.

All this for a tough wing player that can’t shoot the 3.

Give Jimmy the max and you’re committing yourself to first rd playoff exits.

So yea, he’s a natural Knick.

Why the hell are people even disgusting meth lab zones of Cali lmao. Also the craps must be getting their welcome kiwi banners ready.

I’m not even sure you could win a chip or be close if he’s your 2nd best player, I think really he’d be a great 3rd man... which means he’d have to check his ego (which he hasn’t managed to do)

He also hasn’t EVER played anything approaching a full season... only once did he manage 75 games as a starter, every other year he’s lucky to give you 65 games.

Tbf

I am curious to see how Hayward plays next season. That was a gruesome injury.

Lucky he’d be #3 behind PorzinGOAT and Kyrie. Actually probably #4 behind Knox as he is on track to be a sure fire superstar already.

I’m officially taking signatures for the Knicks bandwagon. This may be your only opportunity.

Make New York great again!

And how would the Knicks fit porzingis, kyrie and Butler in their salary cap ?

And how would the Knicks fit porzingis, kyrie and Butler in their salary cap ?
I don’t know how it works out but I’m sure we can, starts with stretching Noah next year. Either way I’m just taking the piss.

Holy fuq a CiH post I actually whole heartedly agree with. I had to go back and double check who authored it because it's straight fire..

So the Bucks have away jabari for nothing? He's getting $20 mil but it's a 2 year deal with a team option. Basically a prove it deal. Bucks aren't spending that $20 mil anywhere else...

So the Bucks have away jabari for nothing? He's getting $20 mil but it's a 2 year deal with a team option. Basically a prove it deal. Bucks aren't spending that $20 mil anywhere else...
Yanis doesn’t want him on the team so that’s basically worth at least 20 million. I’m surprised I have to tell the supposed Fucks fan this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back