***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Melo still balled out. A complete offensive player who had amazing range

Yeah, as much as some people hate to admit it (which at points includes me), Prime Melo was a top-tier NBA player of any era. Just crazy talented

Looking back, it's a serious bummer he never really reached his true potential.... which is crazy to think about because the guy's a no-doubt HOFer

Melo is basically the definition of a team cancer despite how good his offense used to be.

Yeah, as much as some people hate to admit it (which at points includes me), Prime Melo was a top-tier NBA player of any era. Just crazy talented

Looking back, it's a serious bummer he never really reached his true potential.... which is crazy to think about because the guy's a no-doubt HOFer

his talent level is GOAT like offensively but his work ethic is the opposite. Watching him fail is enjoyable for me. I got more love for guys who do more with less than the opposite.

he has 25k pts, Carmelo is virtually guranteed to be in the HOF

he's also an Olympic champion and College national champ as a freshmen, and it's the Basketball HOF not NBA

Was Melo's tournament run at Syracuse the GOAT freshman tourney performance? Certainly seems plausible.

lol @ the Bulls

Jabari Parker and Zach LaVine's career years were just slightly above league average due to their shitty defense. Good luck trying to win with 40mil a year wrapped up in those losers.

lol @ the Bulls

Jabari Parker and Zach LaVine's career years were just slightly above league average due to their shitty defense. Good luck trying to win with 40mil a year wrapped up in those losers.
The Bulls are tanking while trying to keep butts in the seats; signing guys like Lavine and Jabari to fill the box with empty stats while sucking enough as a team to get more lottery picks is a decent idea. At least much better than building towards being a #5 seed and being stuck in basketball purgatory.

The Bulls are tanking while trying to keep butts in the seats; signing guys like Lavine and Jabari to fill the box with empty stats while sucking enough as a team to get more lottery picks is a decent idea. At least much better than building towards being a #5 seed and being stuck in basketball purgatory.

Nobody buys tickets to shitty team unless it's the knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back