***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derozan might actually start playing D and actually improve overall in SAS (even if his scoring drops a bit), that or he won't be on the court
probably a good thing for his career tbh

Derozan might actually start playing D and actually improve overall in SAS (even if his scoring drops a bit), that or he won't be on the court
probably a good thing for his career tbh

If he finally starts playing D at 29 then I'll give full props to Pop, because that would be amazing.

The effort is there from Demar a lot of nights, but he just fucking sucks.

If he finally starts playing D at 29 then I'll give full props to Pop, because that would be amazing.

The effort is there from Demar a lot of nights, but he just fucking sucks.
they did get old, post Malice Steven Jacko to buy in when he was there
and Rudy Gay this year
even Aldridge attempts to play D

you don't play there if you don't

he'll play fine in TOR, and then leave

he really was hurt, the Spurs really did fuck him (as backed by the second and third opinions he got from NY doctors) they just controlled the media narrative to put it all on him

There's a reason Chris Carter is still taking his side, he knows things we don't.
The Spurs, the brilliantly-run franchise that's known for resting players in hopes that they'll stay healthy, fucked over their top-5-in-the-league player by jeopardizing his health? What's the endgame?

All while a future HOFer whose seen just about everything in the profession, called said player out for being mentally weak?

I don't think they need to do much to swing the media narrative in favor of themselves

The Spurs, the brilliantly-run franchise that's known for resting players in hopes that they'll stay healthy, fucked over their top-5-in-the-league player by jeopardizing his health? What's the endgame?

All while a future HOFer whose seen just about everything in the profession, called said player out for being mentally weak?

I don't think they need to do much to swing the media narrative in favor of themselves
whatever you say man

a guy that has had ZERO issues in HS, college, or the NBA all of a sudden just hates the franchise?

sounds legit

I wonder if Hayward is gonna come back relatively unaffected like PG did

or if he'll be more tentative to slash/drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back