***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
The off-season so far has been far more compelling than the entire season was.

Bern should have just signed a vet min deal with the Celtics if he is truly serious about winning.

Had an @RR moment with one of Raul's crew this morning. He was at the party on saturday that Westbrook threw. Basically said what we already knew.

- made up his mind Friday night
- The money was too much to pass up and he wants to remain eligible for the supermax when he turns 30.
-being from Palmdale, OKC isn't a huge culture shock to him.
-Westbrook did work getting him to stay in OKC
-didn't feel comfortable playing in the LeBron vacuum as a Laker. Didn't ask him if PG knew before the announcement if LeBron was gonna be a Laker.

Haha Lakers looking like chumps after today haahhaahah

- The money was too much to pass up and he wants to remain eligible for the supermax when he turns 30.
-didn't feel comfortable playing in the LeBron vacuum as a Laker. Didn't ask him if PG knew before the announcement if LeBron was gonna be a Laker.[/QUOTE]

AKA Lakers are just Lebrons Hollywood wet dream for the lifestyle PG already knows is fake and overrated. Fucking Fake ass wannabe Kardashian Real Housewives of OC and shit.

People bitching about derpmarshit signing with the warriors, but then why didn’t other teams offer him more than the minimum?

I read these bullshit signings and it makes me want to throw my phone. Smh NBA is cancer now

WTF Cousins is going to Golden State?? LOL How can anyone compete???

Wtf is this off-season. NBA is literally the wild west. This is the best league in the world at this point in terms of seeing shit you've never dreamed of seeing.

How does Demarcus Cousin get 0 offers?
He said he was hurt and confused to recieve no interest from anyone.
Said he was stunned that New Orleans didn't even call him.
So he decided to fuck the league. lol.

brilliant move on his part. He recovers slowly and without expectations; gets to win a ring and showcase himself next free agency.

I doubt he's ever a top 5 Center again. Achilles injury is a death sentence

Wtf is this off-season. NBA is literally the wild west. This is the best league in the world at this point in terms of seeing shit you've never dreamed of seeing.

How does Demarcus Cousin get 0 offers?
He said he was hurt and confused to recieve no interest from anyone.
Said he was stunned that New Orleans didn't even call him.
So he decided to fuck the league. lol.

brilliant move on his part. He recovers slowly and without expectations; gets to win a ring and showcase himself next free agency.

I doubt he's ever a top 5 Center again. Achilles injury is a death sentence

Ya real exciting watching Superstars jerking off together for a few years to win rings. It's like if you're not friends with the same 5 Superstars you're fucked. The Spurs were the only team that ever broke that cycle.

That's why the NFL remains supreme and watched by many more people.

I'm just glad the Lakes didn't sign Derpmarcus.

you lost Randall. you could've used him. But in the end it's all good. I doubt Boogie just sits there while Uncle LeBron yells at his team-mates for not playing defense while he himself just stands under the rim pretending to be playing defense. lol.

-didn't feel comfortable playing in the LeBron vacuum as a Laker. Didn't ask him if PG knew before the announcement if LeBron was gonna be a Laker.

AKA Lakers are just Lebrons Hollywood wet dream for the lifestyle PG already knows is fake and overrated. Fucking Fake ass wannabe Kardashian Real Housewives of OC and shit.[/QUOTE]
Lol you're too poor for LA

People bitching about derpmarshit signing with the warriors, but then why didn’t other teams offer him more than the minimum?
Teams probably did, he just chose to play for the Warriors

AKA Lakers are just Lebrons Hollywood wet dream for the lifestyle PG already knows is fake and overrated. Fucking Fake ass wannabe Kardashian Real Housewives of OC and shit.
Lol you're too poor for LA[/QUOTE]
lmao I live in South Orange County 5 minutes from Kobe the Rapist Bryants Newport Beach mansion.. Come visit sometime.

36544868_1845668922409746_890368753643028480_n.jpg

Ya real exciting watching Superstars jerking off together for a few years to win rings. It's like if you're not friends with the same 5 Superstars you're fucked. The Spurs were the only team that ever broke that cycle.

That's why the NFL remains supreme and watched by many more people.

this is what happens when players are empowered.

not every man is a lion killer Alpha that want to conqueror and kill like Jordan and Kobe. Some are just dudes that happen to be talented. this is human nature at play. give people options and they'll display their nature.

this is a team sport. if you can get players to buy in and play together and not be at each others throats (Kobe and Shaq), you win the game.

This shit isn't new. Look at the 87 celtics. that's as stacked as any team.

Golden State should literally rename their team to Western Conference all star team. jeez.....

lmao I live in South Orange County 5 minutes from Kobe the Rapist Bryants Newport Beach mansion.. Come visit sometime.
Ok, if I visit, are you going to beg me for money? A plain ole sign doesn't do it for me. You better have a scrawny malnourished dog with you and some song and dance before I give to the homeless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back