***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v4: RIP DEMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker came over at 19, younger than when Kawad Legler joined the league.

It was pretty open that Pop and Manu hated each other when Manu first got into the league. Pop hated Manu's stupid passes and when they finally got on the same page Manu became an all-star.

But Europe.

So I agree, if you disregard all the players who got better and the low ceiling picks that improved under Pop, he's helped no player improve.

giphy.gif

Damn dude. I expected better from you than this. You spent a ton of time defending "Dekobe" and now you are shitting on the dude while defending quitwi. Disappointing

You can only see the same choking year after year and eventually realize change is needed. I still got love for him but with the literal best team in raptors history he was a complete no show vs Cleveland in all 4 games and benched in one.

Change of scenery might help him too. Ball is a business first and kawhi is a top 5 player. If you can get one of those guys you get them and let the chips fall where they may.

LeBron's gotta be pissed that he's saving that sorry franchise and this is how they repay him.

Parker came over at 19, younger than when Kawad Legler joined the league.

It was pretty open that Pop and Manu hated each other when Manu first got into the league. Pop hated Manu's stupid passes and when they finally got on the same page Manu became an all-star.

But Europe.

So I agree, if you disregard all the players who got better and the low ceiling picks that improved under Pop, he's helped no player improve.
Kevin+Garnett+and+Latrell+Sprewell.gif

I truly love the fact that you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are questioning Pop Tutelage. Never thought I'd see the day

Pop made Kawhi is the most egregious thing i've literally ever heard on this forum

and that includes BD's 'Chris Kaman is the 2nd best C in the league' statement he made once

What sport are yall watching?

Kawhi is a system player and he will be exposed on the cRaps

I think Kiwi is both a stud and lucky to have played for the GOAT coach his whole pro career. But if he has a bad season, I really don't want to hear the 'he doesn't want to be there' excuses. Suck it up and dominate if you're one of the top 5 players in the league. You're in the East without Bern. There is no excuse not to be an MVP candidate this year.

Still hilarious that a player improves that much on offense....and its the coach. No other player ever on that team did the same thing, or even remotely close...

Must be great coaching devloping Giannis too...oh wait

Saw yesterday that the Lakes might try running Lebron at C, id actually like to see how that plays out.

Word on the street here in Tejas about the kiwi situation. People in S.A. are shocked and relieved at the same time. HOU word is he changed after POP started giving theBEARD all the love in public and privately .

Word on the street here in Tejas about the kiwi situation. People in S.A. are shocked and relieved at the same time. HOU word is he changed after POP started giving theBEARD all the love in public and privately .

Kawhi's uncle is a low-key hardcore Trump fan and started getting upset at Pop for his rhetoric. Turned Kawhi against Pop.

Blaming it on Kobe fans lol

Honestly it was probably some insecure Clippers fan

"Looks around"
Yea. They just happened to leave the rest untouched. You’re smarter than this (actually you’re not, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back