***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
will cain has yet to lose a debate on that show
mainly b/c he's the one who actually addresses the point logically

Don't Cavs have the highest payroll in the league?? Bron has gotta stop getting his buddies big deals...
Tristan Thompson getting max money to get like 8 points/rebounds on a good night.

<JonesLaugh>

I heard Shannon Sharpe was gay on the 'low low' but I didn't believe it. Is this really true or are you just being a cheeky bastard?
I can see him being the bottom for Bron for sure. Not even Savannah rides Bron's dick that hard. :D

These series are playing out perfectly for Bern to make his move away from the Cavs and possibly towards Filly and Houston.

Is this thread 28 pages of hot takes on whether the Kings should take Ayton or Doncic?

#2 bitches

iu

Watching these young Celtics defy expectations game after game is the greatest feel-good story in basketball since the Mavericks made their run in 2011.

Not sure how much more the dosage can be upped at this point.

At the end of the day it's the pathetic/cowardly LEast so an apocalyptic meltdown is never out of the question but things look bleak for Roids and co. as it currently stands.

In any case, this Celshits squad absolutely takes the cake as the most reviled team in league history. For some odd reason they don't seem to comprehend that literally nobody gives a shit about them or their 0 star-power lineup. Absolutely nobody wants to see them anywhere near the finals, we'd rather watch Warios curbstomp LeRoids again.

Celshits truly bottom of the barrel as always. A farce of a franch propped up by their "rings" collected in a 9 team league. How anybody can compare them to LAKES is beyond even my vast powers of analysis. Eat shit Celshits.

Last edited:
Watching these young Celtics defy expectations game after game is the greatest feel-good story in basketball since the Mavericks made their run in 2011.

Lol @ "feel good" story. This is the NBA. Go watch a disney movie if you want to "feel good" LMAO. Go browse this reddit if you want to "feel good"

https://www.reddit.com/r/UpliftingNews/

ROFL. You Disney-NBA fans these days are truly something else. Do you "feel good" watching Al Horford waddle up and down the fkin court for 40 minutes?

These "young Celshits" are the antithesis of the beautiful game - gutter trash with 0 star power.

Shannon was slick about it. while talking about another athlete and rumors, he slipped in that in the 90s there were rumors about him being gay because he loved to work out and posed in magazines half naked.

the gay is strong with this one
Sounds like concrete evidence to me

Lebron scored 42 and Love scored 22 and the Cavs only ended up with 94.

Jfc.

Lol @ "feel good" story. This is the NBA. Go watch a disney movie if you want to "feel good" LMAO. Go browse this reddit if you want to "feel good"

https://www.reddit.com/r/UpliftingNews/

ROFL. You Disney-NBA fans these days are truly something else. Do you "feel good" watching Al Horford waddle up and down the fkin court for 40 minutes?

These "young Celshits" are the antithesis of the beautiful game - gutter trash with 0 star power.

Don't be hating on the C's just cuz the Lakers aren't going to be anywhere near as good in anytime soon.

Lol they land LeBron next year and you'll be eating your words you turd.

Been hearing that every off-season. You guys haven't landed anybody ever, except for Luol Deng and Mozgov. Don't believe this summer will be any different.

Warriors owning the league is so sweet.. the hater's tears taste like sweet mountain dew.

Hope they face fuck the league next year too!

Sooo is this the line up
no. he has three topics
1.Lebron. (trying to prove KD is now better; MJ is GOAT)
2.Tom Brady is GOAT (Aaron Rodgers hate)
3.Cowboys

They have a great conversation once every 2-3 months,

Best sports talk show is Speak for Yourself. Jason Witlock is 50/50. he either hits a home run with a nuanced, complex argument or he wiffs. Colin Cowherd also cuts through the bull (on everything but Lebron) and presents a realist, adult view. Broussard is good on it too.

rest of sports show suck. i,have em bas background noise

Broussard always says my exact opinion word for word. His opinions on MJ vs Lebron is spot on. Its nice when hes on There with Shannon and skip because they both go so full retard with Lebron and MJ that it can be annoying but Chris pops in and speaks the truth its refreshing. Hes a great speaker. The way he talks and knows his shit reminds me of Scottie Pippen for some reason because hes also great speaker and is usually spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back