***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not leaving Steph on them, whichever corner spot up guy they do put Steph on immediately gets called for a screen with Harden or Paul. Houston is actively seeking him out.

The rest I largely agree with, but Curry needs to pick up his shooting and Klay can't just disappear like last game.

He's not leaving Steph on them, whichever corner spot up guy they do put Steph on immediately gets called for a screen with Harden or Paul. Houston is actively seeking him out.

The rest I largely agree with, but Curry needs to pick up his shooting and Klay can't just disappear like last game.

yeah. they are picking on steph. but kerr can try to switch up the defensive scheme and order the defenders to fight over the screen, rather than just giving them Steph with switching every play.

if Harden is going to just score 90% of the time on Curry, it's probably more efficient if someone like Klay or Iggy fights the screen and chase Harden, rather than just switch, which will only accomplish delaying the help defender coming over anyway to cover for Steph. i'm not saying every play, but a quarter or half a quarter

It'll probably leave Steph more confident if he's not getting embarrassed on every defensive play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back