2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Bills should probably stop trading picks.
Bills have a ton of picks. But the GM sounds like he's going to build through the draft so I could see him using most of them.

IF you were totally against taking Mahomes it worked out pretty well for them. A lot better then trading up for Watkins.
Bills have a ton of picks. But the GM sounds like he's going to build through the draft so I could see him using most of them.
I mean their trading up.

Thought they let Dareus go too cheap but other than that its been ok acquiring them.

IF you were totally against taking Mahomes it worked out pretty well for them. A lot better then trading up for Watkins.
Different regimes, so I doubt this one will try to make a big splash like Watkins again.

If I'm the Bills I'm getting Smith or Cousins then using the 21 and 22 to fix the defensive line and either a LB or OT. Heard they like that DT out of Stanford, Hurst or Vea (but he may not be there).

If I'm the Bills I'm getting Smith or Cousins then using the 21 and 22 to fix the defensive line and either a LB or OT. Heard they like that DT out of Stanford, Hurst or Vea (but he may not be there).

Vea won't be there but Harrison Phillips would be a steal at 21.

The thing is that Jeff George actually lead teams to the playoffs. He might have been a jackass but he won games, 150+ TDs and was a very accurate passer. Ryan Leaf and Jawalrus were just shitty players who had no business playing in the NFL.

I just find it repugnant to mention Jeff George in the same breath as those two other zeros.

He's still a waste of talent at the end of the day.

Boller would have been a better example. George was a decent qb when he had talent around him.

Boller was never good. I thought he sucked in college.

Several draft boards have him being around in the second half of the first rd. If that's remotely true i hope the Bills don't trade any picks and take him at 21.
If I'm Cleveland I go Barkley, defense, and trade back into the first to take Jackson.

If I'm Cleveland I go Barkley, defense, and trade back into the first to take Jackson.

Then you put a bullet in your head because you're actually Cleveland!

Yup, and technically he's playing D1, which is a higher level than Carson Wentz at North Dakota. I think it's less about college production anymore, because the pro game is so different. They want someone whose physical abilities and mental capacity matches up with the current pro QB archetype.

Guys like Romo, Wentz, Flacco, Garoppolo, Warner, even Roethlisberger ( Miami of Ohio), have really turned peoples heads to lesser leagues I think

Guys like Romo, Wentz, Flacco, Garoppolo, Warner, even Roethlisberger ( Miami of Ohio), have really turned peoples heads to lesser leagues I think

What? The hall of fame is littered with players from non-power 5 schools.

Back