2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Well the 2 "1st round QBs" looked like shit.

If I'm Cleveland I go Barkley, defense, and trade back into the first to take Jackson.
Browns should trade the first pick, take Barkley at 4, get Lamar in the 2nd, and spend the rest of their picks on CB and OL help. Instant offense, Hue would cream himself.

reece.jpg

Allen is going to be the next goat

What? The hall of fame is littered with players from non-power 5 schools.

At QB I mean, and there was a time when there was no power 5 conference concept. Even PSU used to be independent. Big 12 is not that old. When that concept came about most people were drafting from FBS power 5 conferences, and expecting most good QBs from those conferences.

At what though. Tebow college passing stats arent that bad. Twice he pass 30+ TDs and single digit INTs.
Tebow was a gimmick offense qb with shit tier mechanics and one of the worst release times ever.

Tebow was a gimmick offense qb with shit tier mechanics and one of the worst release times ever.

that is what the pundits saying bout Lavar Blackson. He only gets to throw because he can run.

that is what the pundits saying bout Lavar Blackson. He only gets to throw because he can run.
Nah. Jackson can actually make progressions and has touch on his throws (though his inconsistency needs work). Hes also the only player worth a shit over there.

What Tebow was asked to do with Meyer and what Jackson does with Petrino arent comparable.

Anyone watch much of Darius Leonard?

Not that NYG is in dire need of another pass catcher but if they draft Cedrick Wilson I wouldn't be upset. Noticed this dude while watching another player and he was impressive. 6-2, 194, nice routes, speed. He'd be a good complement to OBJ and Shep when they go with 3 WRs.

If the Colts don't take Chubb at 3 if he is on the board I'll die inside.

Calvin Ridley is the most impressive receiver I have seen since 2014, easy. He's being routinely projected in the mid-late first, but I'd bet a kidney he goes top 8.

Allen is going to be the next goat

My bet is he's a bust.

But he's easily the most physically talented QB I've ever seen in college. He's Patrick Mahomes in the body of Joe Flacco.

Hercules Mata’afa is a bad man.

Dont know where he fits in the NFL, but lord that burst is fierce.

Hercules Mata’afa is a bad man.

Dont know where he fits in the NFL, but lord that burst is fierce.
Good Hawaiian boy. I like how he always seems to have his eye on the ball, he doesn't get fooled easily. If the Steelers wanted to toss a 3rd or 4th for him I'd be on board.

Good Hawaiian boy. I like how he always seems to have his eye on the ball, he doesn't get fooled easily. If the Steelers wanted to toss a 3rd or 4th for him I'd be on board.
Hes got a nose for it for sure.

Combine will be crucial for him.

Mayock's top 5 at each position rankings are out. Of note:

1. Darnold 2. Allen 3. Rosen
1. Edmunds 2. Smith

Back