2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Hope the jets get a real QB. RIP if they keep McCown to groom him.

McCown was excellent this year. Would love for them to bring him back. He’s going to be a tremendous coach down the road.

The Bills got 21 and 25 and two second rounders too. Be interesting to see if they can build upon this year.

The Bills got a future 1st for 10 that turned into 25+. The Browns got a future for 12 that turned into #4 lol.

Yea an extra pick for trading down and selecting the best rookie corner in the draft really sucks.

The Bills got 21 and 25 and two second rounders too. Be interesting to see if they can build upon this year.
They should just throw a ton of money at Cousins and draft DL help.

Yea an extra pick for trading down and selecting the best rookie corner in the draft really sucks.
I didn't say it sucked, I just pointed out how it happened. More so lol at the Browns for going all Browns with the pick.

BTW Lattimore >> White. Both are studs though

I didn't say it sucked, I just pointed out how it happened. More so lol at the Browns for going all Browns with the pick.

BTW Lattimore >> White. Both are studs though
Not according to pseudo stats

Cleveland should take Barkley #1 and whichever QB is there at #4 because Indy won't take one.

I need to see this man battle with Aaron Donald 2 times a season please

Seriously, I would be tempted to move up for a flipping guard. Just destroys defenders.

havent really started my mock drafts yet but im hoping Green Bay goes for Pass rush in the first, pass rush again in the second/ or corner, 3rd safety(if Morgan isnt resigned) if he is middle linebacker and ill stop their since i dont know how compensatory picks will go especially with the Bennett situation.

PS Packers fan give me a fuck yet to no more Capers and TT being demoted.

Dom Capers to the pit of misery Dilly Dilly!!!!!!!!!

3G9VRc2.png

havent really started my mock drafts yet but im hoping Green Bay goes for Pass rush in the first, pass rush again in the second/ or corner, 3rd safety(if Morgan isnt resigned) if he is middle linebacker and ill stop their since i dont know how compensatory picks will go especially with the Bennett situation.

PS Packers fan give me a fuck yet to no more Capers and TT being demoted.

Dom Capers to the pit of misery Dilly Dilly!!!!!!!!!

3G9VRc2.png
I would not be opposed to moving Clay inside permanently in place of Ryan. Martinez is by far and away our best LB right now, either outside or interior and it's painfully obvious that Matthews has lost at minimum 2 steps in the pass rush but he's still a body that could clog running lanes from the middle.

That's if we still have Matthews next season.

Cut/trade Fackrell for a super last pick or something and put Biegel as the full time starter on the right side... and then inject Perry with whatever he was injected with in 2016 so he isn't a fucking can again.

I would not be opposed to moving Clay inside permanently in place of Ryan. Martinez is by far and away our best LB right now, either outside or interior and it's painfully obvious that Matthews has lost at minimum 2 steps in the pass rush but he's still a body that could clog running lanes from the middle.

That's if we still have Matthews next season.

Cut/trade Fackrell for a super last pick or something and put Biegel as the full time starter on the right side... and then inject Perry with whatever he was injected with in 2016 so he isn't a fucking can again.

I too would like to see Clay in the middle as last time he played in the middle he played his best football in years, and he had like 7 sacks(dont quote me) from the middle which led the ALL middle backers, and that wasnt even his position... He needs to play the middle, but my problem is, he is even older, and can his body sustain playing against the run almost every down.

Martinez is our best linebacker, and it honestly sucks to say that as he is a Hawk 2.0. Makes all the tackles in the world, 5 yards down field.... But better then Barrington,Bradford, Ryan, etc. all the recent others.

I dont see Frackrell ever coming along( he came in the NFL too late) and Biegel I cant call a bust do to his draft pick, but his entire career he only had 15 sacks over 4 years... And the chance of him being another Matthews situation is far and few between, hence why in my mock draft i went heavy on pass rush.

We really need to restructure Jordy,Cobbs, and Matthews contract, Jordy/Matthews 100 percent need to take a cut, hell I would be fine seeing them cut Jordy all together do to his age and he has also lost a step or two.

Back