2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Wouldn’t want to do that at all. Don’t want either. Would rather sign Smith or Cousins

Cousins is going to be $25m/yr. I'd rather have any of the 3 Viking QBs, save the draft picks and sign a stud lineman with the left over money.

I'll pass on Jackson. If they can't get Tyrod to work they're not going to get Jackson either.

Cousins is going to be $25m/yr. I'd rather have any of the 3 Viking QBs, save the draft picks and sign a stud lineman with the left over money.
They are 35 million under the cap and if they cut Tyrod they'll save another 15. That will be enough for him and to sign someone else. Don't want Bridgewater at all. People forget that he wasn't good when he was healthy, Bradford is always injured and I don't trust Keenum in the cold. If they don't want to spend that much on Cousins sign Smith.

I'll pass on Jackson. If they can't get Tyrod to work they're not going to get Jackson either.
Jackson is hilariously better than Tygod.

Also I put more blame on coaching than I do Tygod.

Jackson is hilariously better than Tygod.

Also I put more blame on coaching than I do Tygod.
maybe at running. His completion percentage for being in college and probably in a one read passing offense is terrible.

They are 35 million under the cap and if they cut Tyrod they'll save another 15. That will be enough for him and to sign someone else. Don't want Bridgewater at all. People forget that he wasn't good when he was healthy, Bradford is always injured and I don't trust Keenum in the cold. If they don't want to spend that much on Cousins sign Smith.

Not a fan of Louisville QBs I guess.

I think Jackson is going to be very good. I've seen very few players like him in college.

I think Jackson is going to be very good. I've seen very few players like him in college.
He's a type of QB you'll have to sit for 2 to 3 years IMO. That's not someone you draft in the first round.

Hes Michael Vick.

He's a type of QB you'll have to sit for 2 to 3 years IMO. That's not someone you draft in the first round.

I'm ok with that. We let Jim Kelly sit with the Houston Gamblers for a couple of years.

Browns should trade the first pick, take Barkley at 4, get Lamar in the 2nd, and spend the rest of their picks on CB and OL help. Instant offense, Hue would cream himself.

Browns should trade the first pick, take Barkley at 4, get Lamar in the 2nd, and spend the rest of their picks on CB and OL help. Instant offense, Hue would cream himself.
I have to disagree about giving Hue another project QB.

I have to disagree about giving Hue another project QB.
If they don't trust him to develop these guys, it seems silly to draft one with the first pick. I like Hue, but he probably should have been gone.

If they don't trust him to develop these guys, it seems silly to draft one with the first pick. I like Hue, but he probably should have been gone.
I agree with that, he should be out.

If they can beef up that line whoever the QB is will have some fun pieces to play with.

Duke Johnson is being really underutilized imo. I dont get why teams arent throwing to RBs like this more often. Easy plays.

Vita Vea is my guy this year. I'd love Roquan Smith but I think he'll be gone before Dallas picks

Not getting my hopes up at all lol

Vita Vea is a monster though. A Lot of Jay Ratliff in him, imo. If you haven't watched him, i'd recommend it. So damn strong and quick

Are you a cowboys fan too? I' d prefer Payne over vea but like them both and would love to see the cowboys draft either one. Damn marinelli probably wouldn't go for it though. I wish he would retire and let eberflus take over

I would super happy with the 49ers taking either at 9/10:

Quenton Nelson
Minkah Fitzpatrick

Back