2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I knew how serious the injury was to Baldwin this would be a no brainier. If Balwin doesn't play for the next 6 weeks.........
Exactly, both knees are hurt now. I can take the hit at RB tho. I really need an upgrade at WR tho.

I was a bit moved by the argument for Ekeler that this will be a blowout so he is guaranteed work, but that is always a sketchy bet in my book.

I think I got Breida there.

I'm torn on Lynch though. He looked like prime Marshawn week 1. How do you sit a prime Marshawn?

He looked great but the when the Raiders are playing from behind they go to Jalen Richard 90% of the time. I have a feeling Lynch isn't getting more than 15 touches, and he's up against a top 5 run defense.

Jimmy G or Can? I think I'm leaning Jimmy just because he's against the Lions.

Jimmy G or Can? I think I'm leaning Jimmy just because he's against the Lions.
Falcans defense has taken some hits. No Neal or Jones means Cam doesn't have to fear getting decapitated the second he hits the line.

Both Collins and Carson are so frustrating. They are supposed to be the lead backs, they just aren't getting the ball.

In my $$ league I got a stable of medicore backs. Which one of these guys would you start?

-M. Lynch @ Denver (top 5 against the run)
-C. Carson @ Da Bears( #2 against the run)
-A. Eckler @Bills (couldn't stop a high school kid)
-M. Breida vs Lions (it's the Lions)

I know it sounds crazy but I absolutely fell in love with Eckler last year, I honestly believe he's more talented than M. Gordon.
Breida

Rivers or Grimy G?
Rivers offense is better so Rivers.

They both likely go absolutely bat shit on their opponents tho.

Got Hunt and Conner going early this morning on the same game. Hope to feast

Could sure use a nice bounce back week after week 1. Going fournette #1 in both my leagues is looking bad here early.

Fournette is always hurt it seems

IF Burkhead goes, him or this Lindsay kid vs my can ass Raiders?

Who should I start? Kenny Stills, Chris Hogan or Randell Cobb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back